Chapter 4

Short Chapter just warning you...

*****NOVA'S POV******

I stood protectively infront of the crater with Raditz pod and Gohan inside. Raditz was infront of me facing my brother and Piccolo.

"NOVA, ARE YOU OK?" Goku yelled at me once he saw me i nodded

"I'll tell you what seeing as you both have around the same power level why don't we make a little game out of this and Kumiko you can join if you want" Raditz said "We'll call it 'Which of you can last against me the longest' The rules are simple I cause you all a great deal of pain the loser is the first to beg for mercy" Raditz finished

"Thats it" Piccolo said "I don't care how strong he is I'm not gonna stand here and listen to this I would prefer to die" this caused Raditz to laugh

"Don't you worry about that green man we'll get to that in do time" Raditz said

"Hey don't get ahead of yourself you haven't beaten us yet" Goku said

"Trust me Kakarot I know an easy win when I see one I'm a saiyan. It's what I do" Raditz said

"Come on Goku we'll finish this guy we'll charge him together" Piccolo said to Goku

I flew over to them and said "Not without me you's don't you need all the help you can get" as i landed inbetween them.

"Wait guys, not yet not until he tells us whats happened with Gohan, Now where is he?" Goku demanded. I sighed

"He's-" i was cut off by Raditz "Right your little son, do you think you can really save him, look who's getting ahead of themselves now"

"This is the last time I'm going to ask you WHERE. IS. MY. SON?" Goku yelled. *sigh* I'm being ignored

"Oh spare me the father dramatics, you can have a last look at him if you want, he's locked inside my space pod behind you" Raditz gave in telling Goku where Gohan was. Goku gasped and ran to the space pods crater looking down to see Gohan calling for Goku crying. Goku flew up a bit and mumbled "Gohan" While Gohan continued to cry.

"Gohan remember what I told you, your dad and I are going to be down to help you just hold on" I yelled to Gohan from Piccolo's side.

"Ha you will be down alright so will you Kakarot, but you won't be helping anybody" Raditz said to me then started yelling "YOU SHOULD SAY YOUR GOODBYES THOUGH BECAUSE YOU WON'T GET ANOTHER CHANCE" with that said I finally snapped and charged for Raditz who looked accomplished with my reaction.

But before i could hit him Goku grabbed me and flew next to Piccolo's side again. I kept squirming and kicking wkile fuming at Raditz but Goku just held me tighter but even so with my strength the same level as Goku's I nearly broke free but Piccolo grabbed my free arm and held me back aswell.

Goku and Piccolo let go of me once i calmed down but I was still glarring at Raditz. Goku caught my attention when he started speaking " No, I won't lose and neither will Nova" with that said we both got into a fighting stance along with Piccolo.

"Alright lets do this" was all Piccolo said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I was caught up with school so i will try my hardest to get another chapter or two in the next week.

ALRIGHT SO REMEMBER TO...

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FAN..

RIDE A RAINBOW UNICORN AND SO ON..

RANDOM BUT WHO CARES CAUSE I SURE AS HELL DON'T...

ANYWAY,

TheChumBucket over