~Chapter One~

"The Sorcery Emperor has returned!"

"They won the battle against the invading army!"

"Two cheer for our hero, the Sorcery Emperor!!"

A teenager was standing by her 'sister' as she gazed out at the city, hearing the distant calls of city.

She had silky blonde hair, sparkling brown eyes that held warmth, and held a soft smile on her plump lips.

"SISTER LILY! I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY, SO PLEASE-" A loud voice shouted, snapping her out her little trance.

She turned to her 'sister' to see that she was holding her cheek and smiling a bit forcibly.

"Asta, she is everyone's sister, that doesn't make you an exception. Please stop asking her so we can finish up doing our chores." The beautiful blonde sighed as she put her hands on her hips.

"I won't give up now, Aurora-chan!"

"Er...um..." Sister Lily didn't know how to react to this situation.

"Not yet!!!" He shouted, on his knees and bowing really fast.

"I'm really sorry!" Sister Lily bowed before taking out her grimoire and casting a spell. "Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist of Love!"

"Sister Lily, I think that was a bit over the top." Aurora said, walking over to Asta to pull him out of puddle of water he was currently lying in.

"I'm sorry, Asta! I used magic from my grimoire without thinking..." Sister Lily apologized.

The beauty looked up from the ground to see the other children walking up to us.

"Well done, Sister Lily."

"No mercy whatsoever..."

"Well, it can't be helped, Asta is persistent." The blonde waved it off as Asta jumped up once more.

"Asta..." She sighed.

Suddenly, the young boy was thrown back by the wind, causing her to look at a tall, young boy with short wavy black hair and piercing golden eyes.

"Yuno..."

The said boy gave her a light smile before turning to Asta, who was glaring daggers into the back of his head.

"How many times does she have to dump you?" One of the children asked as he scratched the back of his head.

The boy grunted and ran in front of the incoming group. "Shut your damn mouths, shrimps! And you, Yuno, why are you getting in my way? I have to get past Aurora-chan just to ask Sister Lily!"

"Because your short, annoying, you can't sit still, and you're narrow minded. On top of that, you have NO appeal to woman in any way. Well, at least you're not proposing to Rory."

You could practically see his words stabbing Asta. "Don't you think that was a bit harsh, Yuno?" Aurora puffed out her cheeks before going back to the laundry.

"No, not at all." The young woman sighed.

"Is that something you say to someone who was raised along side of you for 15 years, pretty boy?!"

"I'll help you with that, Rory." Yuno stated, walking up to me and gently grabbing the wet laundry out of my hands.

I smiled gently at him, murmuring a soft thank you before looking over to see what ruckus Asta was causing.

"DON'T IGNORE ME!!"

"Asta, I told you already, Sister Lily is a woman of the cloth. She can't get married." Aurora scolded him.

"Plus, you're only fifteen, so you can't get married anyways." Yuno added.

The beautiful blonde started walking over to a shaded patch under the tree, Yuno right behind her with the big woven basket filled with wet clothes.

"Ready...?" Yuno asked as she nodded her head in confirmation.

Yuno held out his hands, causing the wet laundry to be suspended in the air and spin in the air in a condensed circle. A few moments passed by and his magic ceased, causing the clothes to gently float back in woven basket, all while being folded.

The girl smiled and placed a hand on Yuno's arm. "Thank you, Yuno. You're a big help!" This caused the black haired boy to have his cheeks dust in pink and a small smile spread on his face.

Though, it quickly disappeared when he turned back to Asta.

"Then, I'll go cut up some firewood." Asta plastered a fake smile on his face as took an axe and swung it up.

Yuno swiped his hands down, the chopped wood falling down as Asta glared up at the culprit.

"You two are the same age, but Yuno is so much farther along than you. You too, Aurora-nee! We haven't even seen you use magic yet!" One of the children pointed out, causing two people who were called out to take a step back.

"Well, I can't have my magic do everything for me. I was waiting to obtain my grimoire before I showed everyone my magic..." Aurora laughed nervously.

While the female was making excuses, Asta was shaking the tall golden-eyed boy back and forth. "How did this happen?!"

Yuno slapped Asta's hands away and went to go stand by Aurora. "This is the result of unrelenting work and talent. Though, I do wish to see Rory's magic..."

"You'll see it soon enough."

The female glanced at one of the sisters of the church, as the sister walked up to Asta and comforted him. "It's alright, Asta, the awarding ceremony is coming up. I'm sure you'll be able to use it by then."

"You're right, sister!" Asta shouted. "I'll get a grimoire stronger than everyone else's and I'll become a magic knight...Then I'll go on to become the sorcery emperor!! Then, I'll come back and rebuild this dirty little church we have here."

"WELL, EXCUSE MY DIRTY LITTLE CHURCH!"

Sister just stayed silent with a strained smile on her face.

"He's still say that..." One of the children commented. "The only ones with the possibility of becoming to sorcery emperor are nobles or royalty that are born with extremely high magic powers."

"THE POSSIBLITY IS OPEN TO EVERYONE!!" Asta shouted.

"There's no way they'd allow low born orphans to become emperor. And since you can't even use magic, it's not even considered a pipe dream for you, ASTA."

"I think that's enough." The blonde held a scolding look on her face.

"JUST YOU WATCH, DAMNIT!" Asta shouted, sprinting away.

She sighed and looked towards the others. "I'll be back soon. I just need to go and do a few chores."

-TIMESKIP-

March had come by quickly and the day had finally come.

Aurora stood outside the doors of the Grimoire Tower, waiting for her companions for the church while gazing over the group mages waiting to get their Grimoire.

"Aurora! I've finally found you!" A loud voice called out, a voice that was getting closer by the second.

The blonde turned around swiftly, only to catch a small tuft of ash blonde hair before she got glomped.

"Yuno and I were looking all over for you!"

"Sorry...I took a walk before heading to the tower." The blonde apologized.

"Well, that doesn't matter now. Come on! The ceremony is about to start!" He shouted while pulling her inside the tower.