~Chapter Four~

Third Person's POV:

"What are these cute things?" Aurora asked, trying to befriend one of them.

"They're anti-birds of the exam venure. They flock around people with low-magic powers." Sakura answered me. "They're staying away from you because have the opposite of low-magic power."

"Awwwww..." Aurora pouted and stood by Yuno.

"Don't get too discouraged." Yuno patter the top of her head.

"Hey, there aren't any birds around those two!"

"The birds are avoiding them!"

"Oh! I know those two!" One shouted from the crowd.

"Those two...?" Another questioned.

"They're country bumpkins! The ones chosen by the four-leaf clover and the six-leaf clover!"

"Really?!"

"No way!"

"Yuno! Rory!" A voice shouted, causing the two of them to turned to the voice. "This is the firsst step to becoming the sorcery emperor!"

Murmurs and whispers were spread throughout the colliseum.

"I'm gona show you just how much I've grown in six months..." Asta trailed of as several birds began to peck at him, pul his ceek, sit on his hair and shoulders.

"Asta, stay still..." Aurora warned.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because, I want one of them." The blonde beauty crept forward and tried to touch one of them.

Sadly, before she could even reach out her hand, they all flew away.

"No way..." The girl began to tear up and began to walk back to Yuno before a special aura caught her attention.

She turned to Asta, who was currently being chased by birds, and began to make her way to him.

"Asta watch out-" Aurora tried to warn him before it was too late.

He bumped into the man, causing all the birds to fly off.

"Sorry about bumping into you-" Asta started, cheeks turning a rosy color.

"I'll kill you, brat." Asta instantly freaked out and put on a strained smile. "Man, you look old! You must've had a hard life."

That man looked pissed off and grabbed the top of Asta's head and lifted him off the ground.

"It appears you're ready to die."

"Asta!" Aurora gasped and walked forward.

This sharp gasp brought the man's attention to her, finally noticing her presence, his hosility disappeared almost instantly.

"Oh, there he is! What are you doing down here?" A brownish orange haired boy asked the scary man.

"...Talkin' to the kids around here..." Was the reply he got.

"It sure doesn't look that way..." The blonde muttered.

"Hey-Hey...Isn't that..."

"The great Finran Roulacase? The user of rare spatial magic?"

"I heard he loves women..."

"Oh, what a beautiful lady!" Finran smiled and walked towards Aurora.

The blonde blushed and fiddled with the end of her skirt. "Hello..."

"And that's...Gordon Agrippa! The expert on incantation magic!"

"I heard he's impossible to talk to...and also scary."