Tom- Kingdom.

Tom's Pov

It was the day I would be meeting the royal family of Mallowlake. I'm an incredibly lucky man to get a chance to meet them, even more luckier that I'll be staying in their home for a month; learning their ways.

-"Tom, are you ready? The car is waiting outside"

With that announced I grabbed my suitcase, walked down stairs, passed the screaming fans and got into the car; speeding away to our destination.

~

The black BMW car parked up outside my families palace. I was excited to have an visitor staying at the palace, especially knowing that it was Tom Hiddleston. I have always enjoyed his work.

"Y/n, hurry up!" Mother yelled, dragging me away from the window where I was staring at the compelling man- "You need to get your shoes on"

I picked up my dress, revealing my naked feet- "They won't be able to see them anyways" I said with a little chuckle.

She shook her head, no. Placing my white heals with diamonds around the bottom of the shoe into my hands- "You're a princess, not a pea-"

I stopped her, giving her back the shoes- "We're nothing special, Mother" I began to walk away- "The only peasant here is you"
I didn't dare to look back at her, knowing she would've been shocked.

~

The tall, wide door opened. Revealing my family standing on the wide stairs together, meanwhile the maids were bellow us. Clearly my mother wanted to make it clear that they're nothing to us; which isn't true. They're like family to me.

His glistening blue eyes connected straight to mine, giving me tingles straight away.

A male servant was the first to greet him, taking his jacket and hanging it on the the hooks.

My mother went to go second, but I stood before her. Sharing a smile with Tom.

Did she just race her mother to greet me first? Is she a fan of my work?

"Evening, Mr Hiddleston" I said, reaching my hand to shake his. Tom's hand felt beautifully soft, like silk in a way.

She's the most beautiful creation I've ever seen. Her e/c eyes were just breath taking. I could see the world, every single happiness to sadness in them.

We were pulled apart, but our eye contact didn't break until my mother called my name in her fake calm voice; meaning she was very annoyed. Oops.

-"Beatrice, why don't you show this gentlemen to his room he'll be using for the time he's here" Mother said to one of our maids. I didn't like how she mis-used them. They're hear to do little jobs, not to be bossed about till dawn to dust.

-"No need" I said. Beatrice secretly smiled, turning back to normal when my mother looked her way-"I would love to show him to his room"

I grabbed his hand, picking my dress off the floor with the other hand so I didn't trip and ran past through everyone up the stairs and to the hallway.

Nothing but giggles and laughter echoed through the halls.We started to walk side by side to his room. We talked about simple things like our childhood and asked questions about each other.

~

"This is where you'll be staying" I smiled. The bed frame was high up to the ceiling, drapes falling to the floor from it hanging. The floor freshly polished, making it like a mirror. The sheets were made of nothing but velvet, hand crafted and treated with care with every stitch that was made. Everything in the room cost more then the government owns all together.

"Wow" Tom mouthed, his eyes scanning every thing- "This- This is-"

"Perfect? Stunning? Amazing-" I paused, watching the chuckle escape his lips- "Sorry, I put everything in place. Mother said it's fits just well"

-"It does"he began to walk towards the draws, noticing how dust is nowhere to be seen. He quickly turns around- "May I asked? How does a princess not wear shoes and gets away with it?"

I looked down, giggling- "It annoys my mother"

-"Why would you want to annoy her? She seems like a lovely lady" he asked, placing his hands in his pocket.

-"For now, but she won't stay that way. She- She can be" I gulped, coughing to clear my throat- "Anyway, welcome to the palace" I faked a smile, but it didn't reach my eyes.

-"You alright, Princess?"

-"Have a good night. The maid will bring your case. Shower is through there as well. You're free to meet the rest of the family downstairs and have a wander around. We'll also call/lookout for you when Tea is ready" I turned, half way out the door when I hear his voice calling for me.

-"Princess-"

-"Goodnight, Tom"