ROOM MATE manan (part 1)

two strangers were walking in the busy road of Mumbai. and unintentionally they bumped into each other. and the 6 feet tall boy looked down and found a tiny little girl sitting on the road. then just he realized due to his strong body's push she fall down.
Like a gentle men he said sorry and give his hand to make her stand. But it seems like this is not the end. when he turned to go the tiny girl shouted at him and came before him to stop. he removed the earphone that he just put on and said
(b= boy, g=girl)
b: excuse me!
g: (loudly) what do you mean by excuse you?? i won't excuse you. you just suddenly came.. and push me hard.. and run away?? what you think of me?? i'll let you go so easily!!!!!
b: listen just shut up! ok!
g: i won't shut up!! ek to galti karo upar se attitude!!! kamal hai vai..
how dare you pushing me??
b: what you mean by pushing you!! we bummed into each other.. instant of saying sorry you are shouting at me!
g: you are saying itz my fault? you kutub minar can't you see???
b: how can i see a small rat running under my leg (angry)
g: you called me a rat??? (fuming in anger)
b: yes (smirk)
g: you.. you... kutub minar!!! monster!! huh..
both of them looked each angrily and was about to walk again but again bump!!
g: ayyapaaa!!!!
b: not again!! >_<
both shoved their head and walked out.

But this is the start of a new friendship.. new bonding.. or maybe love story too...

namrin's note:
i think u guys already understand who they are.. lets find out how this strangers bocome frinds and fall in love with each other!
this is the 2nd story i am writing. 1st one is "ky2 in splitsvilla 9" which you guys are loving so much. so please tell me should i continue or stop it in short. please vote and comment.
kya yee ek epic love story hona chahiye or just a friendship?
thank you.