roommate manan PART 15

Manik was running after a car... A car or more like a van.... What's that? We can't recognize properly.. He was running like maniac... Shouting someone's name.... Or calling someone!!!
He was crying... Running... Screaming... His feet gave up... But still he tried to run...
Blood were ozing out....

Finally he fall... Hurt himself badly...
He didn't remember what happened next....
For his last sense he remember a little mare sound passed him...
That soothing voice of a girl.. "Tumhari chest k ander woo meri heart hai Mani."

And he fainted..  In the middle of the road...

Manik woke up with a jerk screaming "nehiiiii...."

He was breathing heavily...

From his sudden waking up nandini also wake up...  And saw manik exhausted...

She hold manik's face...

Nan: manik! Manik! Kya hua...??? Tum... Tum.... Thik hoo...

Whatever nandini was saying manik didn't heard it... He was still in the dream... Or I say nightmare....

After a very long time manik realized that it was a dream...  Not in real...
So he looked at the source of the sound... And saw nandini... Fully worried...

Manik simply said.. "M fine"
and left the bed...  And went to the toilet..

Nandini was hell worried now...
Whatever happened last night was special for her . but manik was not in sense.. If he is angry or upset on her!!!

She heard the shower sound...

In the bathroom.
Manik was standing under the shower... The things of the dream, nandini's boyfriend, last night moment was making him mad...

He was so exhausted that he was not able to think anything...

Nandini was still sitting on the bed in the previous position..  Manik came out and saw nandini.. Both looked at each other hoping the other to say something...

After quite a moment manik went to there the bedroom.

After around ten minutes... Nandini also went there and saw manik wiping his hair...

So she took her clothes and went to the bathroom...

After taking bath nandini came out and found manik no where.. That clearly means he left for college without having food..

Both were embarrassed... Worried...
There happy funny life changed in a night...  They were not sure about their feelings...

It looks like not only manan but also some people were worried...