room mate manan PART 5

firstly m sooooo sorry 4 being late.. nd ve a bad news.. from 17th November to 6th December mera mid term xm hai.. so won't be able to write. in thiz for sure m nt writing "ky2 in Splitsvilla" but ll surely try to write 1 or 2 part of this story. sorry in advance.. cz at the end of the day pass to karna hi padega.. warna garse nikal denge.. then stories ll be over forever. ;) :p
so here u go..

both manan were super angry.
n: dude.. mene yee room pahle liya hai.
m: excuse me. mene pehla apna luggage yeha rakha hai.. so itz technically my room.
n: listen.. mei pehle ayi so itz my room.
m: hae girl.. just back off.. ok! m damn tired after a long journey.. i need to slp.. so just leave the room.
n: ooou!! u r tired? so go to tat room nd slp..
m: dekho.. mei tume uthake fek dungi bahar..
n: (now nandini's anger rose on the peek) tum mujhe feko ge!!!
m: ha.. fegungi..
n: sure?
m: yea... ispe sure hone wale kya bat hai???
n: fine!!!
by saying this she pull on the duvet and slept.
m: (shock) what the!!!! yee kya kar rehe ho??? come out..
from under duvet
n: mee bahar nehi ari... mee to yehi ee soungi.. ukharlo jo ukharna hai..
manik was so shock.. but he somehow managed and by now he was also angry..
m: tujhe to yeha se jana hii padega
.
by saying this he jumped on the bed.. nandini uncovered her duvet and find manik sleeping next to her with a grin. and she was shocked.. she came out of the duvet and sat straight..
n: niklo mere bed se.
m: yee tumhara bed nehi hai..
n: nikloooooo...
m: look.. i dnt ve any problem sharing my bed.. now itz up to u.. if u can share ur bed with a unknown guy.. he said it in a way which make her scared and a little uncomfortable.
but she overcame of those thoughts. cz r8 now thiz room is more important then anything else..
n: u think m scared of u.. mene bohot sidha sidha bol diya k mei yee room nehi chor rehi hu..
m: what!! fine. thatz how he slept and she too.
both were not sleeping but silently lying next to each other.. both manan were damn hungry.. but couldn't get up cz if any of them leave the other ll take the room...

it was almost 1 am.. both were still not sleeping.. manik was lying closing her eyes. and this side nandini was sooo hungry.. and angry also.. so she get up a little to look at manik's face. seeing him with close eyes she thought him sleeping.
so nandini tried to push him out of the bed.
still closing his eyes manik said, stop trying.. u can't push me even an inch.
nandini sat straight..
n: dekho manik.. mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai.. jao nh kamre see... plz
m: to har manlo.. or yee kamre se bahar nikal jao...
n: (angrily) fine..
by saying that she lied next again.. with in some time both slept bcz of tiredness..

next morning nandini was the first one to wake up.. and find manik sleeping with open mouth facing her. unknowingly she smiled a little after seeing his cute baby face. just after a moment she realized things and tried to move but can't.. because manik was holding her waist.. nandini again got angry.. so she moved out of his hold silently without disturbing his sleep.

1st he thought to push him out of the bed.. but then realized she ll fail to do it. so she thought of something else..

nandini went out of the room silently. And brought a jar full of cold water. she climbed on the bed and from count down from 3 she pour full jar of water on his face harshly..
manik got up with a jerk.. and looked shocking to his surroundings.. as if trying to understand what is happening..
his trance was broken by nandini's loud laughing. and after a few min manik understood nandini's prank..
m: you.. i swear i'll kill u for that..
by saying that he got up and started running behind nandini..
there was a tom and jerry session for along time in the house with loud laughter..
for saving her life nandini ran into the bathroom and tried to colse the door. but manik pushed her and came into the bathroom..

recap: manan in bathroom!!! is it going to be their 1st romance or they ll fight only? keep thinking.. ;)