room mates manan PART 3

nandini didn't noticed manik in the class. just then the professor entered into the classroom. and in hurry nandini sat beside manik still unaware of his presence.
manik's pov:
and the unexpected thing happened. in the whole class she have to sat beside me only? oh god! now again this rat ll become lioness. plz help me sm1!!!!

just after few moment nandini looked at his sit partner. again a big bomb fall on her head. it was KUTUB MINAR!
nandini: tum!!!
manik: ssssh!! we are in class so just shut up! (tried to act calm)
nandini: tum mere piche piche idhar bhi aageya!! tumharaa prblm kiyaa hai???
manik: can't u just shut ur mouth for a moment? and miss intelligent.. i was here before you. now plz concentain in class.
nandini: i just can't sit you with you anymore.
manik: go on. bye rat.
nandini: u!!!! I'll kill u kutub minar (fuming in anger)

but there was no sit empty. so she just had to sit there only. the rest of the class they didn't talk but glaring at each other now and then.

now it was time to go back home. both manan didn't went to their flat yet. cz they directly went to college from airport.
in the parking area they had a huge fight. cz of nandini's car manik's car stuck.. after a world war 3 session manik himself make nandini's car side. so that his car can move.
they both had enough for the day and was hell tired.
1st it was nandini to enter into the house. she was damn happy and satisfied with the house. there was two bed room.. a luxurious hall.. kitchen.. and other necessary things.. she liked a room. and she thought to talk about it with his room mate and ll take that room only.
she was in the balcony watching the night view of Mumbai.
just then manik entered in the house with his own keys. he didn't noticed nandini's presence. and was checking the rooms. to the destiny's thought he even liked the same room that nandini liked. he also thought to talk about it with his mate.
he was in the bedroom.
just then nandini came out of the balcony and noticed two suitcases. and she thought it was her mate. so she thought to find him
n: hello.. is there anyone? hai....

just then manik came out of the room and saw nandini. even nandini saw him. both screamed at the sm time..
tum!!!!!!

recap: super duper fun fight.. revenge.. and lotzzzz more fun...

when destiny had decided something for you, you can't change it at any cost. believe in destiny. it will definitely show you the right way