roommates manan PART 6

1st of all m sorry for being late.. as my xm is running.. itz already 1 am here.. tomorrow i ve xm... so a short update..
so here it goes..

one more thing.. i won't update till i get 200 comments in this part. now itz up to u.. if u want a update or not.

back to story:::

nandini ran into the bathroom.. but manik was fast..

he pushed her and entered into the bathroom..

nan: look manik.. m sorry.. now go.. out....!!!

but manik was not even listening to her.. he was moving forward.. nd ofcourse nandini backward!

nan: can't u hear me?
gooooo...

by now nandini was between manik and wall.. she realize when her back hit on the wall...

by now even nandini was out of words.. manik's intense gaze was making her weak in her knees..

manik came more forward.. he touched her face by his hand seductively.. in anticipation nandini closed her eyes..

manik was moving his hand from her forehead to cheeks to lips..

nandini was standing there surrending herself..

manik smirked looking at her condition..

after a few moment nandini opened her eyes by not feeling manik's touch.

and she found herself standing alone in the bathroom.. she smiled a bit.. and when to the besin slab to freshen up..

the moment she looked at herself in the mirror.. she screamed..
nan: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

after listening to her scream from the door manik started laughing hard..

a few moment past:
actually when manik was moving close to nandini he saw toothpaste beside..

in thiz chance he took it in his hand..
and applied alot of toothpaste on nandini's face..

due to the intensity nandini couldn't understand it...

present:
from the bathroom..
nan: i swear i'll kill you manik.. (loudly)
man: (act as innocent) kya hua nandini? r u ok? do u need any help..

nandini was sooo angry.. she make it clear in her head that she ll make him suffer for that.

after taking a bath nandini came out wearing bathrobe.. she looked at manik who was taking clothes from his bag..
manik passed by her somehow controlling his laugh. and went to the bathroom.

by now nandini changed herself in casual..
she made breakfast for herself.. and sat in dinning to ve her breakfast.. as she was damn hungry..

just than manik came out of the bedroom ready for college.. he went to the dinning bcz he didn't had anything last night..

but found nothing for himself..
he can't just ask nandini for food.. so he moved towards the fridge.. and take a bottle of water and had some water.. then he went out the house..

nandini was noticing everything.. and felt bad for not making breakfast for manik..

so she left her untouched.. and left for college....

recap:
next day in college.. new friends.. manan having food.. a new cute bonding..

namrin's pov:
m telling u guyz.. mujhe 200 comments nehi milege nh.. to mei next part update nehi karungi..
xm ko side pee rakkar m writing for u..
itna to banta hai boss!!
plzzz yr... i'll love to read ur comments.. next part after that only.. + big update..
pakka promise.