Chapter 6 part 2

You looked into the crystal-clear water and felt a bead of sweat drip down your face, your throat feeling dry. You took one more look behind you, seeing the purple-red head smiling in assurance.
'I-I can do this...' You thought and lowered the pink goggles from your forehead to your eyes. Everything became a pink hue.
You lowered yourself into diving position and closed your (e/c) eyes.
Even though you could feel eyes burning holes into your body, you tried to not let that stop you.
You heard a loud whistle and you dove into the water, hearing gasping and "ahh-ings" from the male swimmers, causing your lips to curl into a smile.
You felt the cool water on your fingertips and quickly feeling them at the tips of your toes, you opened your eyes and saw the empty space ahead. You swam for about five seconds and them proceeded to use freestyle, even though you excelled in all techniques. Rin and Makoto looked shocked seeing how fast y/n was going 'she has to be on our team!' they both thought. The coach of The swim team was also shocked "Her swimming techniques are spot on perfect better then Rin by a lot" he said to him self.
Rei was mumbling things like "beautiful" and "majestic" he was fascinated by her even Haru looked shocked at her swimming. Rin then smirked "she wasn't lying about being a professional.." every one nodded watching Her You kept swimming, getting closer to end. You flipped and did a kick off the wall. You swam back, feeling sped increase. Your fingertips had reached the end of the side you started on. You pushed yourself up, droplets on water trickled down the tight swimsuit that was (f/c) you picked it out before trying out.
You felt someone stare at you, not sure who. You got out of the pool and took the head cap off, swinging your (h/c) hair back and forth so it hung loose. You looked over at Rin, noticing him staring at you, his eyes wandering your body. His red eyes meeting with your (e/c) ones. You couldn't help but blush and look away.
"You've got quite the tactics for this team miss (y/n)" you hear his deep toned voice as he approached you. You admired the muscles on his body but you looked away.
"T-thanks.." You mumbled under a blush.
'Will I be able to survive on either team? All of them..are just..so..' You were snapped out of your thoughts.
"What team?" You saw Rin's lips move and those few words slip from them.
"I-I'll let you know..I just..Uhm need time to think."
You blushed brightly and looked over at Makoto. He smiled generously and waved "Alright but make up your mind soon.." Rin said Nagisa ran up to and glomped you "Y/n-Chan you're so amazing at swimming! I hope you choose our swim team!" he smiled at you once again with his adorable smile You worried a little bit about who to choose, they both seemed like good swimmers but you wanted to see for your self "I'll choose after I see you all race each other... I want to see which team is stronger..." you say Nagisa smiled and giggled in your ear.
"Oh come on (y/n)-chan! You ought to know Iwatobi is that best!"
You smiled and rolled your eyes, Nagisa had already won over your good side, you could easily tell that the two of you could get along. "I know that but Nagisa I need to see how the other team swims as well.. Or it wouldn't be fair.."
He Lolita boy pouted and crossed his arms.
"You will be on our team, I'm not giving up on you!"
Then you saw him walk away. You turned around with a sigh, nearly falling to the ground.
"H-Haru?! When did you..get here."
You blushed and tried to hide it.
"I've come to know your decision, but I over heard you talking with Nagisa." He said almost monotonously. "Yeah.. I'm sorry but I need to see you all race against each other.. To see which team I will join I had to do the same in America when choosing a team" You said awkwardly "Please understand Haru.." you looked at him still He nodded and looked at you.
"I get it."
He looked down at your hands and examined them, before turning around and leaving.
"See you tomorrow." He said and walked away. "See you tomorrow also..." You were confused of why he looked at your hands but you ignored it and put your clothes on over your f/c swim suit that is still wet and begun to walk back home. You continued to walk home "I guess the seasons changing.. Or something" you sigh walking You sneezed and covered your nose.
"Bless you!"
You felt a jacket wrap around you and a heard a familiar voice.
"Thanks Makoto!" You smile at Makoto shivering a little bit slightly tugging on the jacket to make it cover your arms more "No problem I wouldn't want you to get sick Y/n!" Makoto says

A/n end of chapter 6! Next chapter has Makoto x reader