Chapter 11 part 2

English class was next, with Nagisa. You sigh walking into the class seeing Nagisa sitting at his seat and as soon as he sees you, he stands up and runs over to you hugging you "Y/N-chan! You're here!" Nagisa smiles widely, you smile as hug back "Hi Nagisa... " you said and he let go from the hug and went back to his seat and you went to your seat. Class started and the teacher started talking. Moments later the phone that's in the corner of the class room, that students can use if they have to call their parents or simply the office calls, rang. The teacher picked it up and started quietly talking to the person on the phone, you could make out some of it but not much "I'll send her down right away." the teacher hangs up and looks over at you. "Y/n someone's here to pick  you up" you look a bit confused but you grab your stuff and nod leaving the classroom. You were confused of what could of have happened, what if something bad happened? As soon as you got to the office you saw one of your moms close friends "Y/n we need to go now" She sounded panicked and sad, almost on the verge of tears again. "Its your mom.... she's in the hospital" You were silent not sure how to react, you felt a warm liquid roll down your cheeks, tears. Your moms friend gently took your hand and quickly walked to her car. You both got in and she started to drive. It was silent for a while until you finally had the courage to speak up "W-What happened to her..." you faintly said but loud enough for her to hear "I-I don't know I'm sorry Y/N" she kept driving until you finally reached the hospital and you both got out going inside the hospital and went to the front desk and asked for M/N (moms name) L/N. They nodded and showed you to where she was. As you followed, that warm liquid seemed to roll down your cheeks again as you got closer to the room "D-Do you know what happened?" You asked the lady who was taking you to her room "I'm afraid she got in a car accident." she said  sounding sad about it as well. You didn't reply after that, still trying to process everything that happened "A car accident..." you mutter quietly having no emotion in your voice. You finally reached the room and you walked inside with your moms friend and you didn't say anything or do anything at all 'This cant be her it cant be happening!' you thought on the inside tears rolling down your cheeks quicker then before. Walking over to her you fell to your knees crying "Why did this have to happen!" you cover your face sobbing then looking up and getting up wiping your tears "She wouldn't want me crying..." you look at her observing her, she had a broken arm and leg and cuts, from the glass that most likely shattered, some bruises, most likely from the impact. Hours went by until you and your moms friend had to leave. You both were in the car on the way to your house "You can stay with me if you want.. I know this must be tough.." she offered "I'm good... thanks though." you faintly say  as the car finally stops at your house and you get out, thanking her for the ride home and she nods leaving the drive way. You walk into your house using a house key you had and walked to your room staying silent. "Guess the house will be even more quiet then before..." you mutter frowning. You walk into your room and shut the door, pulling out your phone and making a group chat with everyone from both swims clubs on it well, those who's numbers you had... 

Y/n: Sorry I didn't show up something happened.. 

Nagisa: What happened?!

Rei: ^

Rin: ^^

Haru: ^^^

Makoto: WUT

Kou: WHAT NAGISA SAID

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it right now.. I wont be at school for a while... I'm sorry

Nagisa: Y/n I'm worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rei: ^

Rin: ^^

Haru: ^^^

Makoto:  I AM ALSO PLEASE TELL US

Kou: PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE

 You don't reply to them and read the chat still

Nagisa: I'M COMING OVER

Makoto: WHAT HE SAAAAIIIIIDDDD

 "What the hell guys..." you mutter and you put you phone on the bed "They always have to do something to cheer me up..." you sigh.  Moments later the doorbells rings, also moments later the door opens and running can be heard coming to your room. Do you do anything about it?  No, being your lazy ass self you don't do anything.  Makoto and Nagisa run in the room frowning worried "WHAT HAPPENED?!?" They both exclaimed worried "It's family stuff... i don't want to talk about it right now"  you look at them frowning "Please tell us we are worried!' Nagisa says frowning "Nagisa please we should leave her be..." Makoto sighs looking at Nagisa. Nagisa pouts and sighs "Fine... Y/n remember we will always we there for you no matter what... whenever you need to talk just call one of us." they both leave the room. leaving you in your room as silence once again takes over the room. "It hasn't been this quiet since when dad died...." you mutter. Yes you did once have a dad, but he stupidly was a drug addict. He died because of it, you were scared this would happen to your mom, but instead of drugs, hers being from a car crash. You were scared of being alone. Let alone no one knowing who you are. That's also why you started swimming and  joined a professional swim team along time ago. Forcing yourself to practice nonstop day and night wanting to be able to be the best and have people know you name and maybe some day  go to the Olympics, but that never worked out in the end. People do know your name a lot in America but you have yet to have people know your name in Japan. You drifted to sleep after a while letting darkness take over.

AN: OMFGGGGGG I AM SORRY I MADE IT LONG BECAUSE OF THE WAIT I HAD NO IDEASSSS  IF THERE IS ANY SPELLING ERRORS PLEASE TELL ME :)