Chapter 7 (Lemon)

"Y-yeah."
He smiled softly.
"Are you heading home?"
He asked and you stopped in your tracks. "Yeah! But I'm home alone." You sighed, never really enjoying being home alone in a place where you just recently moved to.
"You seem tense, it's not a problem if you want me to come along."
He said with a smile.
You enjoyed the thought of that and nodded your head in agreement. "I like that idea" you say smiling back as he follows you to your house "Do you like Japan so far Y/n? " Makoto says "Its alright, I miss everyone at home but other then that I like it" you reply "Yeah, I can understand that...I remember when Rin moved." He shook his head and continued to follow you.
"Oh, Uhm." You paused for a moment. "You don't mind that it's just us?" He looked down at you as you talked. "of course not! It'll give me sometime to get to know you!" "Alright.. " you smile still and walk to your house, you two eventually make it to your house and you get your key and unlock your house and step inside
You were stressed out from trying to choose between teams. You liked each. You rolled your eyes and walked in, feeling a gush of air hit you, you had tripped and began to fall. You felt a hand wrap around your wrist, but then a sharp pain in your back.
You slowly opened your eyes and looked up.
You opened your mouth to gasp but nothing came out.
Makoto had been hovering over you, he looked down at you with his green eyes and you saw his chest rise and fall from taking deep breaths.
He tried to get up, but he was still holding onto you wrists, his other hand was beside your head and held himself up.
One knee rested between your legs.
"M-makot-..mmph!" You were cut off by his lips crashing onto your own. You couldn't really fight away from his grasp. You melted into his kiss and kissed back with as much force. Makoto smirked and continued to kiss you, you thought it was to far but you couldn't get out of his grasp to pull away "M-..akoto.." You said between the kisses he gave you.
You grabbed his shirt with your free hand and tried to pull away.
He sat up and looked down at you.
"I-I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself."
He looked down in shame. You admired his carefulness and how sweet he was. You sat up and pulled him into another kiss, falling once again on your back. You smiled into the kiss remembering the others and feeling guilty but I guess you will have to keep this a secret You felt his hand run through your (h/c) locks.
He bit softly at your bottom lip, wanting entrance.
You obligated and pulled away.
"Makoto..we're on the floor."
You laughed and the both of you sat up. You felt him held you up by the wrist.
"Then where Is your room?" he said "Follow me" you take his hand and walk towards room

You smirked, still panicking on the inside.
'WHAT AM I DOING?! I'M STILL A VIRGIN!' You continued to walk, holding a tight grip on his hand. 'I mean, Makoto is gentle so no harm, right?! Right?!!' You walked into your room, before you knew it, you were pinned against your bed. 'OH SH*T HE ISNT!' you thought panicking "c-can we not go far M-Makoto" you said "I can't make any promises." He trailed a finger down your neck, as your hands trail down his chest.
"Fine..just be careful..this is my first time."
You looked away embarrassed. He kissed you roughly and pinned your wrist above your head with only one hand, placing his free hand on your hipbone. You blush and kiss back 'i better be a virgin by the end of today or my mom will kill me' you panic on the inside You got uneasy as this was your first time
You smirked, still panicking on the inside You felt his lips move down to your neck, he kissed all over and stopped once he heard a small noise escape your lips.
'WHAT WAS THE NOISE?!' You panicked inside your mind. Makoto smirked finding her sweet spot and gently bit her sweet spot "M-Makoto.."
You accidentally called out with pleasure, hoping this is what was normal.
You felt him grind against you. Your eyes widened and you Pushed him up.
"I-I..."
You froze. You wanted more, but didn't know the outcome of anything. He smirked then stopped seeing you uncomfortable "would you like to stop for now?" "I..don't know."
You took off your top , your bathing suit still on underneath.
"I..just.." You blushed and hid your face in his chest. Makoto gets tempted to take the swimming top off He smirked "you don't have to continue" You felt two hands wrap around your back and fondle with the clasp on your swimsuit.
"W-what's you doing.." You asked nervously. "What do you think Y/n.." Makoto says taking your swim top off You began to sweat and feel the swim suit fall off your chest.
He pinned you back down on the bed, kissing you roughly,You blushed and kissed back Makoto smirked into the kiss still His hands wondered your body, feeling all around.
"Mmm.."
You Moaned out and continued to kiss him back.
"(Y/n) Shh.." He said somberly and began to pull off the bottom halves. You were a bit embarrassed but you continued to enjoy his touch.
You didn't know this part of Makoto, but you liked it. You enjoyed his dominance. At this point you knew you wouldn't be pure anymore. Makoto finished taking the swim suit off and he took his shirt off as he Kissed you You held onto his back. Feeling how strong it was. "God damn, you're perfect."
You let slip out, he just smirked and continued to kiss your neck, creating love marks.
You could feel him slip off his shorts as you began to tense up.
'What about protection?!' You pulled away.
"P-protection.." You mumbled and looked up at Makoto. "Oh I forgot about that..don't want to make you not a virgin.." Makoto sighs and puts his shorts back on "we can do it another time.." he says sounding disappointed You noticed and covered yourself with a pillow.
"T-there might be some in my bag...d-don't ask...my mother always to come prepared to anything." You mumbled nervously, not wanting to loose this chance with him. "Strange mother but oh well.." smirks and looks in her bag and finds one and turns around putting it on his ding dong and let's pants fall on floor and gets on top of her "sure you want to do this Y/n.." You tense up and begin to shake.
"I-I..don't..kn..no I can't back out, yes..I want this, I want you Makoto."
You said with your eyes shut tightly.
"Good girl."
You hear him whisper into your ear, feeling himself slide into you. It stung and you felt like something had been ripping at your insides. You didn't quite understand what pleasure people had found out from intercourse. Well, other than the top , you could hear Makoto moan softly as he entered you.
"(Y/n)..." He gasped and grabbed onto the sheets. You felt tears trickle down your cheeks and fall into the bed You wanted him to stop and you moaned "L-let's s-stop.." you said almost scared "But (y/n) why can't we fini-..." You cut him off.
"Makoto..off." You demanded, and he did as told. He began to feel really guilty.
"S-sorry..I don't know what overcame me (y/n)" you heard him say and he pulled you into a hug.
You laid back on the bed, him laying beside you."I'm just not ready.."
You said with a sigh "It's alright.. When the time comes.. It will come.." he says "Yeah I have admit, it was...just not right now."
You looked up, wondering what this meant. "Have you decided what swim team you will join Y/n?" he says smiling You seem a bit tempered..after all of this, he asks about the swim team?!
"Seriously..."
You ask with an eyebrow raised and your arms crossed.
"What?"
He looked a bit worried.
"We almost..we basically did have sex, and you're asking about the swim team?" "Yes and..? Trying to forget about basically having sex... Changing the topic " he says "Just don't tell your mom or she will be upset.. You sighed and laid on his chest.
"Fine, but will you stay with me?"
You asked. It went silent.
"What about your mom?" you say "My mom might be mad if she found out about this.." Makoto says embarrassed "Stay the night, please?"
You put on his jacket and your lower undergarment and crawled back into bed "I'll text my mom saying I'm at Haru's house.." Makoto smiles Makoto gets his phone out texting mom that he's spending the night at Haru's house. You nuzzle into his chest and watched his thumbs press each button.
You were confused on how you felt about Makoto.
You felt a muscly arm around you and hug you close. You felt warmer inside and enjoyed the embrace. Makoto finished texting his mom and continued to hug you "I hope you choose our swim team.." he says He froze and laid on the bed.
"...yeah, but it's just...I have to choose what team is better, it's not that I don't like you, I just have to choose what team is best for my future." you say "Alright I get it..I'll swim as best as I can so you will join Y/n!" You blushed softly and looked into his eyes."You're sweet. Thanks for understanding." He nods "it makes complete sense...The other swim team is good also but we will swim better!" "I'm sure you do!"
You laugh and pull him down to lay next with you. He lyes next to you "today has been fun.. Don't you agree?" He lyes next to you "Today has been fun.. Don't you agree?" You paused to think.
"Yeah...I did have fun, I can't complain..it was fun with you." You smirked and kissed his neck.
"Although people will be asking about the hickey tomorrow." "Thanks.. Let's promise to not tell anyone about this.. Alright?" he says smiling at you You smiled back and giggled softly.
"Whatever Makoto, maybe I want people to know." "You do?!" he says shocked

You thought for a moment.
You couldn't exactly call yourself a virgin any longer..did you want to be in a serious relationship with Makoto?...what about Rin?
"..hmm..." Makoto looks a little confused "Makoto, I Uhm..I really like you, don't get me wrong..but what if I end up on the other team?"
You tried your best to weasel out if this situation, I mean at the most you wanted to be at least friends with benefits.
"I suppose you're right, (y/n)" You sigh in relief "I'm glad you understand " He smiled and patted your head softly; you wondered what did he think of you? Did he like you? You felt bad for kinda screwing with his feelings, letting him have you for one moment, only to shut him out at the end. "Well we should go to sleep.." Makoto says looking outside, the sun has set already "Y-yeah."
You say hesitantly and lay on his chest, feeling his surprising soft hands wrap around you, you would've thought his hands would have been callused from the swimming bar.
You feel a pair of soft lips on your head. "Goodnight. Sleep well." Makoto whispered. "Good night..." you say burying your head in Makoto's chest drifting into sleep

A/n: omg sorry for no update For a while I had a problem with my helper New update won't be up for a while so here's a long chapter!