Chapter 15

The birds were singing their lovely tune, as the wind was blowing, and the sun was shining. Some of your best friends were with you trying to cheer you up after everything that's happened.
It felt good knowing you have a group of friends who you knew would be there. "Rei-chan! Let's go on the swings!" Exclaimed Nagisa as he grabbed poor Rei's poor hand and practically dragged him to the swings. You couldn't help but laugh at the sight of seeing Nagisa dragging a yelling Rei. You looked around the park and back at Makoto and Haru, before realising he isn't there anymore. "Uh Makoto where's Haru?" You stopped walking and as soon as you did he did also. "Probably in the lake. It wouldn't suprise me" he says laughing a bit looking in the direction of the lake. And as if on cue Haru jumped into the lake filled withducks who quacked at him as he swam.
"I'll never understand why he likes to swim so much" you and Makoto laugh "Sometimes that's how people get away from things, we all have our ways.." Makoto says smiling.
As you were walking you saw a familiar shade of red hair leaning against a tree. Rin.
"I'll be right back Makoto.." you smile and walk towards Rin. How long has it been since you last saw him? Weeks? Months? You weren't sure, you two did come off on bad terms after choosing to swim for Iwatobi, but was he still mad?
"Rin.." you make it over to him and he looks at you, eyes widening and standing up "Y/n.. it's been a while.." he says not making eye contact with you. "It has.." you agree with him "How have you been?" You try to get him to look you in the eyes, but it seems like he just doesn't want to. "Fine, my swim teams having a high winning streak how's your team doing?" "Rin I never asked about your team! Just about you why did you mention it" you started to get annoyed with Rin why was he acting like this? "Because I wanted to remind you that you could've been with a winning team" you clenched your hand into a fist "Rin why are you being so rude to me!" You couldn't take this anymore! He wouldn't stop bragging about this "Because I'm jealous alright!" Those words weren't the ones you expected from him. "I had a major crush on you and to find out you chose Iwatobi broke me! If you want to make this work meet me here Thursday at 5.." and with that he stomped off leaving you there as he walked away.

A/N: hello guys! I will be slowly adding chapters to this story!