Chapter 1

Warning! This will be like Blue Gems 2.0

You have been warned.

Aphmau's POV

I woke up on the ground somewhere in the forest. Immediately realizing that I was just in the bushes near Tsumetai Kokoro Lake (the same place where that snake bit me). I walked back to the village, and instantly knew something was wrong.

The first person I saw was Zoey. She looked as if she had lost a ton of sleep, but was doing the daily rounds. The rounds that I usually do.

"Zoey...what are the you doing?!" And she looked at me, before running over and shushing me.

"Shh!" She looked around before whispering, "Aphmau's! It's been five years what the heck?!"

"Five years?! Wha-" I looked around, "What happened?!"

"You should be telling me that! Where on earth were you?!"

"I-I have no idea...where did I go?"

"You went to visit Meteli for something and just never came back. We looked everywhere for you! Phoenix Drop fell apart! Levin and Malachi ran off together, two years ago, and we have no idea where they are, Laurance is- I don't know what he is but he's not Laurance! And...without our Lord...Zane...he took over Phoenix Drop...a bit under a year ago..."

"What...?"

"He's a tyrant, Aphmau! He's lazy, and the only reason he gets up is to visit O'khasis! That's where he is right now. Aphmau, we need you to take back the village, we can't live in this much longer! If our rightful Lord is back, he will have to give up his position."

"Wait...Garroth...he's supposed to take over if I'm not here...how could Zane take over?!"

Zoey looked sad, almost like she was ready to cry.

"Zoey...where's Garroth?"

"Well...after you were proclaimed dead...he got depressed. He tried to run Phoenix Drop like you did, but...he really wanted nothing more than to see you again. He kept talking about how he didn't want to live if he couldn't live with you, and we were all scared that he would...try something...he slowly got better, and was almost ready to become Lord of Phoenix Drop again, when Levin and Malachi were proclaimed missing. This launched him back into depression, even worse than before...when Zane came back with his attacks, he just couldn't handle it...so one night...he took his sword and..." She trailed off. She didn't want to finish the story. She didn't want to tell the story. She didn't even want to think about the story. But she did, because she thought I deserved to know.

I looked at her, shocked. I had no idea that he would even think about killing himself. I had no idea that my disappearance had that big of an affect on anybody.

Then, looking down, I began to cry.

A/N-- ..........How's life...?..........

Wait! Before you bring out the bazooka. I want to say that this, has everything to do with the fact that the last we heard of her was that she was in a coma...

Also, we're going to pretend like Garroth's last name isn't Ro'meave and that it doesn't exist, K?

Also, we're going to act, like we don't want me dead please?

Ima go hide in a corner now...

Bye.

*Runs off

~Ninja