Chapter One

"Hey Ocean! Wake up!" A jolted shook me as I open my eyes to Gray as he still shakes me to be awake with some cheering in the background. As I get up, I see everyone. Who was younger the last time I saw them are now older or more like an adult. "Ocean, can you hear me? Ocean!" Gray adds as I rubbed my head.

I groaned. "Gray.." I whispered as my hands rubs on my eyelids. "Where are we? Did Acnologia kill us and now we are in heaven?" I asked as I get up with the help with Gray as he pats my back. "It feels like I just woke up from a napped."

"Ocean." Gray starts as he tries to found a way to use his words. "We've been in slumber for seven years."

My eyes widen as my entire body froze. My limbs wouldn't move itself as their just rope. "What? How is that-"

"Mommy!!" I hear the twins yell together in sync together as they're baby wings of areal magic slowly flies towards me as they buried their face into my chest as they cried. They're tears crushes my heart as well making my destroyed, ripped shirt to my sleeves to my stomach and a big hole on my back.

"I'm scared and confuse." Mystic cries as he's always the first one to speak before Jayla gets to. "Did the big dragon send us to heaven?"

"Mommy..." I hear Jayla speak as she looks at my face with her voice soft and confuse. "How are we alive?"

"Because of your bond with each other." A new voice I haven't heard or can't think of anyone with their voice so sweet, calming, joy, and fairy tail was about as everyone follow the voice. A blonde girl with her hair is flowing as her gown she was wearing look more like a dress with a red bow she's wearing.

"Who are you?" I asked stunningly as everyone is watching the blonde girl still floating in the air. Who is she? She feels so magical like her magic power and wisdom is so strong that the biggest mountain can be crushed into peices.

"My name is Mavis Vermillion, the first guild master of Fairy Tail." The woman introduced herself making some of the guild members gasp or their jaw dropped of what the lady say. Then she continued of how the spell she casted protected us and seven years pass and the spelled finally wears off.

"To think that the first master of Fairy Tail saved us." Gramps happily cried as a smile appeared on his face.

"I wasn't the one who saved, I only used the rest of my magic to give to you. Your the one who did the rest. The bond and love for one another saved you. You should be happy how of the guild you made. It's amazing." Mavis finished her speak.

"Master Mavis." My voice flat like my boredom way. Slowly Mavis looks at me confused of my tone of voice sternly. However my expression soften as I smiled at the first master.

"Thank you."