Chapter Three

This chapter is going to be really special and different.... okay?

Okay

So here the change. I decided to put another character point of view in the story as well, but it will be mostly be about Ocean because let's face it.... she's the reason for these story, but the other point of view will be Lotus, I knew character so this is how I will tell you guys that it is in Lotus point of view.

Lotus will be bold

Ocean will be normal text

Dream or back story for the even will be italics with being below of the character point of view.

That's the change of the story so good luck.

***********************************

Laxus eyes never left Hade. It's been many months of the last time I saw Laxus. The last time I saw him was the fight of Fairy Tail in the Fantasia parade. I was fighting one and one against each other. I can feel the tears spilling out like a blizzard. Laxus, he came to help us, but why?

"Laxus!" I shout as I try with any muscle aching in my body to get Natsu and watch Laxus close to defeat with a little help with Natsu. We managed to defeat Hades, I ran again to Laxus as I noticed how badly wounded he is and smile wide when our eyes connected. Emotions overwhelmed me as I hug my best friend for a long time.

And, you know what happened next.

Yet their was something that wasn't make sense of Sylveon of stopping Hades sentence. Who is the real Sylveon?

"You alright?" Laxus clasp his huge hand onto my shoulder that is holding my guild mark on my left shoulder. I felt comfortable of Laxus Dreyar being here, even though he was banished from the guild, but my feelings for him haven't disappeared. Yet I know once we get off Laxus is going to his separate ways.

"No," tears fill in my eyes as I couldn't hold it in and I started to pour down my cheeks. Some landed onto Laxus hand that holds my shoulder.

"Why Ocean?"

"Because my friend is going to leave me again," I blurted out and I wrapped my arms around Laxus body. At first Laxus was speechless and didn't move his hand as he was debating on whether or not he should wrap his arms around me. I didn't stay awake of Laxus decision as his warmth and the sea rocking made myself to fall asleep.

"Master Makarov, I don't feel so good," my squeaky five year old voice chime. Master was talking to some of the guild mates. My mommy taught me that it was rude to interrupt someone's conservation, but this was a emergency state.

I have been in the guild in a few months and I noticed that I was always a short in breath and my body was breaking and it's getting hard to catch up with all of my friends and it's harder to summon celestial spirits lately.

Master Makarov averted his eyes away from the group of people to me as his expression change when he sees my state.

"My child, you don't look to good."

One of the taller guild mate, he was smoking a pipe in his hand and place his forehand onto my forehead.

"Your burning up child, I'm shock that your still standing," the man spoke as I felt everything spinning around me and my legs are giving.

"Why does everything feel like spi-" I collapse on the floor, but I couldn't remember that I hit the floor instead in someone arms that I can remember by their scent.