Chapter Two

Sailing back home wasn't easy like defeating Acnologia.... well to be honest, we didn't even defeating Acnologia. My entire body was leaning on the boats wooden railing as I vomit my lunch from seven years out of my system. Slowly I can feel the fluids in my body slowly fading away from my body. I limping lay on the rim as relief is out of my systems.

"That feels much better." I whispered as I put my weight forward.

"Mommy! You shouldn't be leaning on the rails! It's dangerous!" Jayla said nervously as she grabs my some my ripped clothing as most of my weight is leaning towards the wooden railing.

"Mommy! You need to get up before you-" Mystic voice was cut off when I felt my body lunges forward as my weight was gone. I stared at the water of sea as I can see that it would be a wet and hurtful falling into the ocean. Everything in my body defy gravity of the world and falling was the only thing my body did. Then everything stopped.

A hand grasped on my ankle as my body hanging above the sea as I my breathing became uneasily of some of my life flash before my eyes and I realize that my life has been boring even with being a ice dragon slayer and a Celestail wizard. I looked at the savior who saved me from the sea and I was locked to locked with light gray eyes of Laxus Dreyar, our eyes locked from each other as I stare in his eyes that I was lost in his eyes. The blood kept flowing down to my brain too much while my leg ached and cramped of the blood not flowing in my leg.

"Laxus! My leg!" I screeched out in face as I feel my face scrunch up from pain. Laxus snapped out of his thoughts and reality hit him as I can feel his hands grab my waist and pulling me back to the ship. Once Laxus pulled me back I lay on the ship deck as Jayla and Mystic lay on my stomach and I can tell their looking at Laxus as I can feel my motion sickness is effecting me again.

"Thanks for rescuing mom. I thought she might go overboard." Jayla showed her gratitude towards Laxus.

"I would of summoned Dusk and Aquila to rescue me." I grudged groaned as I can feel my motion sickness getting worst. I force myself to get up as I look at the scenery of the ocean. I wondering if my parents name me after the sea as we sailed. Then the memory of fighting Hades appeared my head as Natsu and I almost were destroyed and something bothering me about Sylveon.

~FlashBack~

Team Natsu were assigned to go after Hades and I tag along including Jayla and Mystic came along to help the Happy, Carla, and Lilly. Ever since Jayla was born and still is growing she have a huge crush on Lily. I honestly think they will be a cute couple together, even if Lily is older and Jayla is young. I don't think age doesn't matter unless both people cared deeply for each other.

"Ice maker stairs!" Gray barked as he creates the ice staircase as all of us started to sprint. Our feet pounds on the ice of heading towards Hades ship. Natsu reached Hade first as the fighting began. I take Natsu side as we combined are ice and fire together.

"Fire wing attack!"

"Ice dragon roar!" Hade took the attack head on as it didn't effect him and punches Natsu in the face. "He took them like their were nothing!" I barked as soon I finished my words Natsu rammed into me knocking me down the ground. Natsu lays his head on my stomach and I crashed on the floor on my back.

"Ocean you okay?" Natsu asked as I nod.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." Natsu gets up from the floor and led me his hand. I gratefully take it. I grab one of my keys. "We need speed and I got the perfect celestial spirt. Open gate of the fairy! Syleon!" I barked as Sylveon appeared next to me as she crosses her arms irritated. Oh boy, why today?

"Ocean.... I'm going to say this once so listen carefully.." Sylveon grabs my ripped shirt collar as she brings it closer to her face, I can see her face this time doesn't have a lot of make up and looks natural. She looked more pretty without her makeup on her. "You can figure this out and I don't like you! Just looking at you makes me sick!" Sylveon sass hurting my feelings a little bit, but I let it go to the side.

"Hey! Don't talk to Ocean like that. She summoned you for a reason!" Natsu barked defending me, but I raised my hand to stop him.

"But I really need your help..." I whispered back quietly.

"Oh and why is that?" She asked impatiently. I point my figure at Hade as Sylveon looked at what I was pointing at Hade. "YOU!" She barked shoving my towards Natsu as he grabs me into his arms. We watch Sylveon walks towards Hade as Gray and Erza keeps him occupied. Hade used a magic gripped as it grabbed Erza and slammed her into Gray causing Hade to see his next opponent which is Sylveon.

"Ahh. Long time no see. Friend." Hade replies as everyone looked at Sylveon and Hade shockingly.

"Your not supposed to be on fairy tail grounds. I suggest you leave immediately." Sylveon order as wings appeared on her back. It wasn't bird wing with no feather. It was fairy wings.

"Mavis gave me the guild as she trusted me. Oh wait why am I telling you this you are after all Fa-" Sylveon blasted her fairy blast towards Hade and then flies at Hade as she side kicks him in the air, but catches the hit in midair. Hade at first is confused, but he glued the situation as he laughs. "It's seems that no one knows about you." Hade smiles darkly as he blast his dark magic at Sylveon as she took some air.

None of our attacks seem to effect him everyone combined their magic together and hit him of what we got. He stands their like nothing happened, it get on my nerves and their Sylveon who's as ignoring me, well she does that all the time, but this is different. It's like regret and anger (Not to me though) to Hade, it seem like Sylveon knows him, but how Sylveon told me she never had a celestial wizard. Used to, did she lied to me? But why? Hade blasted his dark magic at us as some hit my thigh on the right and my arm on the left as I kneel down and magic being blasting at us. Natsu was the closest to Hade as everyone has his magic growing powerful and powerful to Natsu.

"So this is the third generation of Fairy Tail is like. Full of weaklings of Markavo." Hade barked I sprinted painfully as all my muscles are screaming in the pain. I'm on my knees and hands on top of Natsu who's laying down and looking up at Hade.

"Take that back about Markavo, he's the best Fairy Tail master ever! Your the weak one here! I'm not going to let you make my friend die here!" I barked as Hade magic increased.

"I can take both instead!" Hade implored as I wrapped my arms around Natsu as I used my body as a shield and glared at Hade. Immediately ready for the impact and death in my eyes as I hear my friends calls out to us.

"Someone HELP!" I hear Lucy cries out and next thing I heard was a lighting crashing on the ship. I was breathing unison with Natsu as we waited for Hade to finish us up, but it never came. Slowly I open my eyes to see someone who I haven't seen for a long time after the Fairy Tail battle. Lexus Dreyar. A grin stupidity appeared on my lips of Laxus in front of us. Sparks of lightening falls comes out of his body and looked dead straight at Hade.

"Laxus." I gleefully cried as I felt tears piling in my eyes, the more I held my tears, more it wanted to fall down my bruised face. I never showed my tears to anyone until now besides Laxus, Jayla, or Mystic.