Longer version of the Intro

Seven years past as Ocean and half of the strongest members of the went to Tenero Island. Ocean Leaf is an S-class wizard as she tested the new S-class wizard. After defeating Hades and now to Delora as using his dragon breath. The bond of family with each other and the help of first head master Mavis. As they returned from their slumber everything changed with the original members have gotten older. Around the corner, The Grand Magic Games is about to start as Ocean and everyone on the guild will show Fiore who's the strongest guild still in Fiore just like seven years ago.
***************************************
"Are you crazy, putting us on a B team than on the A team." Gajeel barks furiously as everyone is complaining of being on the B team. Fairy Tail has two teams since we have many strong members. On Fairy Tail B team is Gajeel, Mirajane, Juvia, Laxus, and their me.

"Okay, how about I sweeten the deal? Then." Makarov starts catching everyone attention as we listen. It even caught my attention. As I cross my arms. "The winners makes the loser do whatever they want them to do in one day," Makarov replies.

"Anything we want?" Everyone replies as they think of what to do to the loser. This isn't fair, nothing benefits me, to be honest. "We're in."

"I'm out," I announced as everyone looks at me as Makarov hums.

"I knew you might be a problem, so here's your prize," Makarov replies as he looks at me with a smile. "I know someone who can help you what you are seeking." My eyes sparkling of my reward.

"Anything?" I replied with a smile.

"Anything," Makarov replies as he walks up to me with his hands out. "Deal."

"Deal."
***************************************

In a guild that's in the midst of the desert news spread around Fiore that Fairy Tail is joining the Grand Magic Games, will the rivals of Fairy Tail will finally get their dreams for revenge?

Lotus Day, a member of Raven's Tail hears about Fairy Tail from his guilds mates and the headmaster. Lotus wanted revenge on Fairy Tail ever since they killed his parents. Lotus Day prepared his training for seven years as he trained for the special event as he get's stronger and stronger. Will Lotus finally get his revenge on Fairy Tail or when he encounters someone special?

Sorry if you thought it will be another chapter, but don't worry. The next chapter is coming out sooner than you think.