Chapter 1

I'm Penny, a Beta werewolf, I'm 14 years old, I'm suppose to be in 9th grade, but my parents died so I'm an Orphan now.
I'm running from these Alphas, twins, it's wrong, I trip and fall to the ground, I'm picked up by them, they smirk at me, I growl
At them, one of them said" oh shut up!" I instantly stopped knowing they can and will kill me if having to. They dragged to the rest of their pack, looks like I'm dead for sure.
We are now heading to Beacon Hills, California. I'm always in chains, I've tried to run away too many times. Blah blah blah! We set up a place to hide out, they locked me in a room, I heard struggling, I got up and went to the door, I want to listen, but I can't, they'll hurt me.
Ethan comes in and bends down next to me, the twins aren't always mean, not always, at least not Ethan, Aiden has his days, Ethan said" Deucalion said, you'll be going to Beacon Hills high with us, but if you try to escape, we'll tear you to pieces!" I nodded, he said" that's what he said. Are you okay?" I nodded, he said" it's me,
Ethan, tell me, now!" I said" I'm okay, Ethan." He smiled and left, I stayed in the room, I'm starting school with them? What the heck! They have to other betas locked up, they are here for an alpha named Derek Hale. It's weird, Deucalion only wants to get stronger, it's stupid. I get up and look in the shred of mirror, I look terrible, I glowed my eyes yellow, I muttered" why'd it have to be me?" I curled up and fell asleep.
I'm being woken up, Aiden said" get up! Now! Penny!" I growled, he growled back, he picked me up, he pulled me out of the small room, I opened my eyes and looked at him, I said" okay, okay." He let go of me, I fell an inch to the ground, we walked out.
We pulled up to the school, I got off then they did, we walked in, they are keeping me close as possible, all the time, they walked in front of me when we walked into a hallway. I lightly groaned, this is gonna suck! They dropped me off at my class, Ethan said" you wait here till we get you, after class." I said" okay." Then went into the class. I heard them walk away.
They picked me up, then we walked off, we watched this woman grab to girls, then she looked at the twins and walked off, they followed, I looked at the girls then went behind Ethan and Aiden again, I'm always having to follow them around, like a puppy, which I am. I can't control my own life, so why try? We are chasing down the woman, we are at the locker room, all the alphas, Deucalion, Ennis, Kali, Ethan and Aiden. They fight the woman, while I stay in the corner, my head hung low, After they were down fighting, Ethan came up to me, he whispered" go back to the bank, if you aren't there, we'll kill you." I nodded, I hardly try to run away anymore, there's no use to it, they always found me and that's it.
I get back to the bank vault and decide to see the other betas, I crept into the hall they were locked up in, and stood behind the door looking at them. The boy looked up and directly at me, he said" who are you?" I came around the wall and sat in front of them, the bars in between us, I said" I'm Penny. You're Boyd and Cora." He said" how do you know our names?" I said" I'm here with the alphas, they took me, so I'm here. I can't run away." He looked at me, the girl said" how old are you?" I said" 14. I'm a beta." They looked at me, then I Left going back to my closet room, I laid down and fell asleep.