Chapter 2

I looked around the closet room, I'm not scared anymore, I used to be when they first kidnapped me but now im not, I don't have a reason to, they haven't tried anything. I'm not allowed to leave unless told or following.
I'm following Ethan and Aiden in school, we walk through the tunnel and then down the stairs, after that, they dropped me off at my class, they smiled, what are they up to? I said" what?" Ethan said" can't we just smile?" I said" at me? No." Aiden said" she is right, Ethan." Ethan said" shut up." I laughed at them, then walked into class. I heard their heartbeats still outside the door, I muttered" get to class, boys." Ethan muttered" very funny, Penny." I smiled.
I'm in the library with them, I lightly groan as I see Ethan staring at a guys, and a girl staring at Aiden. I walked to the other side and looked through the books, I saw Ethan talking to the boy, while Aiden flirted with the girl, At least they seem to like it here. I saw Aiden's eyes glance to where I was, his eyes showed worry, for me? Why would he be worried for me? After they had their little fun, Ethan grabbed my arm and pulled me out, I said" okay, Aiden, you looked at me, with worry, something I've never seen in your eyes, what are you guys hiding from me?" Ethan and Aiden looked at each other, they both nodded, they led me out of the library, and sat me down on a bench, Ethan said" penny, your family was apart of our old pack.." Aiden said" your mom and dad were ours, we're your brothers, Penny." I said" no, that's a lie." Ethan said" listen to our heartbeats." I listened to them, Ethan said" we are your brothers, Penny, when you were born, mom and dad left the pack with you, leaving us. Trying to get you a normal life, when they thought you weren't a wolf, but as you grew older, you were more wolf. You were a werewolf, they couldn't come back, so they grew you up normally. Except for the fact that you would wolf out every full moon and tantrum." Their heartbeats steady, it was terrifying, but I was happy, I hugged them, Aiden said" we didn't mean to be ruff with you but we didn't know till now." I just continued to hug them.
I'm in our hide out, I left school early, Ethan and Aiden know, it's a full moon, I've learned but not fully. I'm near the front entrance which is chained, I hear the chain break, I hold in a breathe, frozen, I quickly hid behind a crate, I looked over it and saw a girl, she was with the girl that Aiden was flirting with. I looked at her, terrified, but curious, I followed her down the hall then she was pinned to the wall by Morelle, then she went into the storage closet, oh she's so caught if Kali smells her. Oh god, Kali and Deucalion come walking down, I quickly hide behind something, then I heard Kali say" come on, Penny." I got up and walked to her, following her and Deucalion and Morelle. All I know is Nothing, at least, I watch them, carefully. I hear the stone in the vault being broken, then it shatters, then after a few, Morelle and I opened the door, I saw a teenage boy, a man, then the 2 betas, the alphas took. Morelle bent down to finish the line of mountain ash, the boy screamed" no, wait!" The we walked away, Deucalion said" no, you, penny stay here, and don't you dare try and break the ash." I nodded, and slid down the wall, I saw the girl from earlier run up and break the mountain ash, she looked at me, I took off running away. Why'd Deucalion do that?! He'd known they would get out?