Chapter 9

The OverLooked

Ethan and Aiden were shifted and fighting Derek and his pack. Then after a minute they took off running, I hate when they shift together, they always leave me. I quickly run to them but on all four. I caught up with them, glaring at them, once they went to fight them again and Scott slammed a light on them. We are walking the halls of the hospital, Aiden said" you hesitated." Ethan said" I pulled back. There's a difference." Aiden said" they're protecting her." Ethan said" they don't have a choice!" Aiden said" neither do we! If all these sacrifices, all these bodies piling up, if it's actually giving her the power to get rid of us, then we need to take any chance we can to get rid of her." Ethan nodded, I said" you didn't have to leave your younger sister behind." Ethan and Aiden looked at me, Aiden said" we're sorry, again." I said" I'm not forgiving you this time, yet. They could've grabbed me. Then what would you do?" Ethan said" any-" Aiden said" continue on getting her, then get you." I looked at Aiden, Ethan said" we'd do anything to get you back first. You know that." I looked down, they started walking again, I followed behind them. They fought Scott and Peter then the betas took off, They roared after them. We walked through the garage. Then they have Scott in a hold, then they get electrocuted, I said" Ethan! Aiden!" I go out of my hiding spot and sit next to them, I see Scott and his mother looking at me then they ran off. After a few minutes, they started waking up, I got up and grabbed their hands.
We are walking the halls again, when we hear a noise, then Aiden opened a door, he said" I don't think they're on this floor." Then we heard feet running below us, they took off, I followed, they chased someone outside, we stopped, Kali infront of us, then arrows and bullets came at us, Ethan and Aiden grabbed me and we took off.