Chapter 11

Ethan and I walk into the animal clinic, Ethan said" I'm looking for Lydia." Lydia comes out, she says" what do you want?" Ethan said" I need your help." Stiles comes out and said" with what?" Ethan looked at me, I said" stopping our brother and Kali from killing Derek."
We are now at the Loft, Ethan said" we know about the Lunar Eclipse, so don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field. She's coming. My brother's coming with her." Peter said" good enough for me. Derek?" Derek said" you want me to run?" Peter said" no. I want you to stay and get slaughtered by an alpha with a psychotic foot fetish. Of course I want you to run! Sprint, gallop, leap your way the heck out of this town." Cora said" if you wanna fight and die for something, that's fine with me. But do it for something meaningful." Derek said" how do you know I'm gonna lose?" Peter said" we don't. But I'll bet she has an idea. Don't you, Lydia?" Lydia said" I don't know anything." Peter said" but you feel something. Don't you?" Derek said" What do you feel?" Lydia said" I feel like I'm standing in a graveyard."
Kali is in front of us, She said" where is he?" Lydia said" I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping, run a few errands. The usual werewolf afternoon." Kali said" who do you think you're talking to?" Lydia said" someone in desperate need of a pedicure. I'd be happy to give you a referral." Kali got closer, Aiden stepped up and growled, Kali turned to him, she said" oh, really?" Aiden continued to growl. Kali said" did someone take their little assignment too seriously?" Aiden said" she's not the problem." Kali said" maybe the problem is where your loyalties lie." Lydia said" oh, God! Is this about to get really violent?" Ethan and I said" probably." Then the glass on the ceiling broke, Ethan grabbed Lydia and I, he held Lydia with me behind him. Then He took off to help Aiden, they tried to shift together, but Julia tore them apart. Lydia and I stood up, I stood in front of Lydia, I stared at Ethan and Aiden. Julia killed Kali, I saw them shift, then they went to attack her, but she snapped their neck. She said" what's the line coach likes to say? The bigger they are..." She started making her way towards Lydia, I stood in front of Lydia, I growled at her, Julia said" oh, the little one." I growled and charged at her, she threw me against a wall, I passed out.
I was being shaken, I jumped up growling at whoever, I saw Lydia and Cora, Cora said" it's okay." Then she helped me up, I heard My brothers bodies form back, I ran to them, Cora said" they're alive." I rubbed Ethan's cheek, then Aiden's.
We rushed into the Clinic, Cora said" can you save them?" Deaton said" only if they start healing on their own." They have to live, they can't leave me, I can't become an Omega again. I watched them carefully, I felt someone grab my shoulder, I flinched away from them, Cora said" they're your brothers, right?" I nodded, Lydia said" how did you stay hidden for so long?" I said" They kept me with them, but when you or your pack was around, I was around the corner or behind a door." The lunar has started, we're powerless for the next 15 minutes. I look at my brothers, come on, Aiden, Ethan, come on!
It ended, then they started to wake up, Cora and I helped Ethan up. I said" if you two ever do something like that, I'll kill you both!" Ethan said" we scared you." I nodded.
We are in school, Aiden is talking with Lydia, I jumped onto his back, Lydia smiled, Aiden looked at me, as I put my head on his shoulder. I smiled, he chuckled at me. I saw Ethan and Danny, nope I'll annoy Aiden for a little.