7

Oliver leaned into Dan as he laughed, his pale cheeks turning a rosy red color. There was joy in the air as the two boys exited the theatre and made their way towards the pale boy's car. The cold air attacked their skin and Dan smoothly put an arm over Oliver's broad shoulders, pulling him closer. It was a good night. They'd seen G.B.F. which both found ridiculously funny and were now, unfortunately, parting. 

Oliver smiled as Dan stopped them at his car, he didn't want to leave. He found Dan to be amazing, even though his date wasn't supposed to be with him, Dan had made it work. He'd been sweet and even paid for Oliver's ticket. With how disastrous the night had started, the pale teen loved the ending.

"Thank you so much, Dan." Oliver said bashfully as he looked down. "I had a lot of fun."

Dan smiled, he looked like a heart breaker. "You're welcome. Just know that Luke is missing out on a lot, I'm sorry he did that. But I'm happy I got to have this date with you." The charming male tilted Oliver's head up, his fingers lightly caressing his chin. "I'd love to do this again." He whispered softly.

Oliver bit his bottom lip and nodded. They stared into each others eyes, the grey clashing with bright green. Dan breathed out and scooted closer until their faces were mere inches apart. "Can I kiss you?"

A blush decorated both boy's cheeks, and nervousness thickened between them as Oliver nodded slightly. "Please, do." There was only a second more of hesitation before the blonde moved forward to press their lips together.

It was good. Oliver had been kissed before, but never like this. It felt as though Dan was trying to communicate absolute emotion with his lips. The way that the other boy's hands tangled in Oliver's thick hair made his knees buckle.

Their lips moved sensually against one another's, and all Oliver could think at that moment was that Dan was really good at kissing. The pale teen leaned against his car, his body no longer having the strength to hold itself up. His hands roamed up and down the blonde's back, stopping just at his waist then moving back to a safe place. They parted for a few seconds and Dan murmured softly as Oliver kissed at his neck. "Oli, oh God."

Oliver felt Dan's hands tighten around his waist, then they were kissing again. It was messy and speeding up, their blood rising. Oliver could practically feel himself becoming dizzy, then he was suddenly on the ground. He blinked his eyes open to see Dan's face, a worried look painted across it. With furrowed eyebrows, Dan asked, "Are you okay? You, just- fainted." Oliver squinted and shook his head a bit. "How long?"

"Not long at all, barely a few seconds." Dan helped him stand then into his car.

Oliver was shaky as he clipped on his seat belt. "Are you okay to drive home?" Dan asked with fear. The white haired teen looked up and nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay." He chuckled slightly, "Sorry for doing that. Way to ruin the mood." He watched Dan smirk slightly. "It's perfectly fine, it's a real confidence booster. I knock people off their feet with how perfect I am." With a few final words the two parted. One smiling, the other upset.

***

The rest of the weekend passed with Oliver replacing his window, cleaning his room, and being ignored by Luke. He'd sent the boy countless messages, because even if he had an amazing time with  Dan, he still wanted to know what Luke's problem was. People who stood others up were just sick, and that was really saying something. Mostly because Oliver had met a lot of sick people over the years.

There was one thing that really bothered Oliver, though. It was the fact that he sort of enjoyed the drama going on in his life. But, only because it was normal teen drama. Being stood up then kissed by a heart breaker was a cliché teen thing, and Oliver basked in it. He was used to dead bodies, spirits, police questioning, and murders.  He was, in a strange way, happy that Luke stood him up.

On Monday, when Oliver walked into art class, he completely ignored the handsome red head. Luke was standing next to where he sat and had a distressed look on his face as he pleaded. "Please, Oliver, you have to believe me! I didn't mean to stand you up! I didn't have a choice!"

Oliver rolled his eyes and glanced at the pale teen. "So, you're telling that someone held you down and forced you not to show up?"

"No! I don't even know what actually happened! One moment I was getting ready to leave and the next I was waking up Sunday morning with a raging headache. I must have passed out or something, I don't even remember laying down." Luke said in a rush, his eyes showed how desperate he was. "You have to believe me, please." Oliver was so tempted to believe, but he'd been so hurt.

"If you didn't want to go on the date, you could have told me. It's okay that you didn't show up though. Dan and I had a great time." With that, he turned around and promptly ignored the other boy.

***

"Hey handsome." Oliver heard as he sat down, only to see that Dan was looking at him with a smirk. It was such change to how he'd been on their date, just before they'd kissed. They'd been equally nervous, now it was same old confident Dan.

Max looked over at them with a smile, his hair no longer blue but bright pink. On his lap sat a girl with equally extravagant style, her face being pierced in several different spots and hair cut short. "I see that I'm not the only one to find a bit of romance, I mean, unless Dan is being his usual annoying self." Oliver laughed a little and Dan acted offended. "I'll have you know, Oli and I had an extremely amazing date over the weekend."

The now pink haired boy smiled. "Cool, I guess it's my turn. This is Shy, my girlfriend." They all greeted each other and Bethany was eager to question the new addition to their group.

It was so fun until Oliver felt eyes on him and looked up to see Quinton, his ghostly body flickering in and out of existence. He seemed so weak, but his eyes were fierce as they drilled holes through Oliver.

A/N

HAPPY ALL HALLOWS EVE! STAY SAFE

VCF!