11

Oliver smiled as he watched Luke walk around the kitchen. The ginger teen was gathering different ingredients from cabinets and the fridge, his furrowed brow cute as he searched the unknown area. It was absolutely adorable to the albino-like boy. He found it sweet that his friend was making him breakfast, especially after everything that had happened in the past 24 hours.

"What are you making?" Oliver asked form his slumped position on the kitchen table. The glossy surface was cold against his arms, waking him further as he spoke to Luke.

Blue eyes peered over into Oliver's. "Blueberry pancakes and bacon! So I really hope you're hungry." He said with a dazzling smile, the same one that always seemed to freeze the white haired teen. It was beautiful, and he had to blink a few times before responding. "Of course. I'm starving, it's seems that last night really took its' toll on me."

He put a pale hand over his stomach, frowning now. He felt empty. He was hungry, but that wasn't it. Truly, his entire being just felt hollow and cold.

Luke turned from where he was stirring the mix, concern shadowing his freckled face. "I really hope you're okay. Last night was scary... Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?"

Oliver nodded quickly, fixing his face into fake smile. "I'm fine, really. I probably just need to eat something." He closed his eyes and hoped Luke couldn't see straight through his bullshit lies. He wanted to tell the ginger everything. He felt safe around him, in a way he didn't feel around anyone else. Dan, who Oliver actually really liked, was nothing compared to the red head who was making him breakfast. It was so tempting, and it'd be easy to just say everything he wanted.

Conversation was minimal after that. Luke didn't know how to approach the topic of the terrifying painting upstairs. Now that he knew Oliver was mostly alright and about to eat, the thoughts clawed at his mind. Everything about the painting was so... dark.

The blue eyed boy shook the thoughts from his head and put the food he'd made on to two separate plates. Smiling widely as he set one down in front of the white haired boy. It was a satisfying thing to see Oliver's dull grey eyes light up at the sight  of his food. Everything seemed okay again as they talked and ate.

***

Oliver leaned against the doorway of his house, looking at Luke with admiring eyes. The muscular teen was at the bottom of the porch steps, staring up at the pale teen. It was silent as they just drank in the others appearance.

It would've been awkward if it weren't for their now close bond. After this, Oliver knew nothing would be the same. He had deep feelings for Luke, and though he felt bad about seemingly pushing Dan from his mind, he couldn't do anything about it. Luke was just special, there was nothing else to say about it.

"Thank you again, for everything." Oliver finally said. "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there last night."

Luke nodded, blushing slightly. "You're welcome, I really am glad you're okay now." The red head turned away, only to look back over his shoulder at Oliver. "See you tomorrow?"

The albino boy tangled his fingers together bashfully. "Yeah, see you then."

***

"Caspar, I'm home!" Oliver heard his aunt's voice yell from the living room. He sat up in my bed but didn't say anything, keeping his eyes focused on the painting that stood in front of him. The painting was prophetical, he was sure of it. Whatever was coming to pass would be bad.

"Oliver?" The pale boy's door opened, revealing Harley with a worried look on her face. She stared at him with furrowed eyebrows before asking, "What's wro-" Her gasp of breath let him know she saw it.

"It seems we share the same gift, Aunt H." The teen said. "I painted this last night then passed out." His eyes turned to the floor as he worried his lip. "I need you to be honest with, please. What's wrong with this town?"

She messed with her hair for a few seconds before looking at Oliver with glassy eyes. "I'm sorry, Oli. I just wanted you to have a normal, happy life for once." Her hand ran over her now wet cheeks. "You're my son, and I care about you so much. I thought that if you didn't know the truth, it wouldn't catch up to us. And I know it was wrong, but I couldn't help it. The day my sister gave you up was the day that I became a mother. All any mother wants is for her child to be happy."

Oliver nodded and held back his own tears. Harley and him weren't emotional people. They didn't have conversations like this, the fact that she was being so open was surprising.

She turned her back to the white hared boy and sighed. "Follow me."

Together they walked to her art room,  which he now realized he hadn't been in since they began renting the house. Her fingers were shaky as she unlocked the door with a key she'd had around her neck. While Oliver was happy to finally be learning what was going on, or at least what Harley knew about, it terrified him at the same time. The fact that very bad things were happening, most that actually included him, it was scary to think about.

When Oliver stepped into the room he was shocked, paintings lined the walls and were stacked tall. He knew not all of them were about the future of him or this town, but it was still a shock. He knew his eyes were wide as he cast his gaze all around the packed room.

Harley stood back by the door, watching the boy. "Go through what you like, come find me once you're done." Her boots clacked on the floor as she left him. He wanted to go after her, but he couldn't. Oliver needed to know what was going on and how he was involved. He needed to know what the future held.

The teen hesitated before picking up the closest painting, the canvas rough under his finger tips. With a deep sigh he flipped the painting over, studying the artwork through narrowed grey eyes. His eyebrows lifted and vomit rose in his throat. The tears were unexpected as he dropped the work back onto the hard wood floor.

It was a painting of him and Luke, and... he was stabbing the red head through the chest with a dagger.

A/N

yiggity yo bros! (insert death threats)

I FINALLY FCKING UPDATED!

Love you all! Go read Dangerous Lies please cx

VCF!