Escape.

Mohsin awoke at the sounds of peace , finally.
It hit the time of 12am
It was so dark and so the tanks wouldn't be able to find them .
We all woke up and started to fill our bags with all the nurishments that we would need.
God know when we would be safe.

As we lifted the floorboard I was so scared if I would die tonight...If we would die tonight.

Mohsin grabbed Hamza and I gave Mama a small blanket to keep her warm and I put my arms around her to keep her warm.

As we got out and we hid near a building which was no in piecse of wood and glass, I saw a girl...who was hiding near the other side and looking at me trying to capture the attention of us going to her.
I whispered to Mohsin and told her about him and what she was doing.
Mohsin, after making a few hand gestures, told us that behind that building was a emergency camp place to keep us hopefully safe for a while.
And for me a while was not enough

So we slowly but quickly went towards and she spoke to Mama about the space.
Mama then spoke to us saying "there's only 1 blanket ,2 pillows and well... We came a little bit too late so we are only able to stay at the bottom of the space with a small room to keep us inshallah safe.

Inshallah means as Allah wills.

We went inside the plastic doors to see over 200 innocent Palistinians and more.

Mamas eyes were very teary by now as he had met small children who had lost there parents.
And well... Hamza fitted in well Alhumdullilah as he was quietly talking to the children.

And well I was well...I felt as if I had no one to talk to or be with... but thanks to Mama I had a family like environment to keep myself company.
And Mohsin was with the men preparing some food for us all.

As Mohsin gave the food to us.

I looked at the plate to see 3 dates milk and yogurt. I was soo hungry and I just felt like eating it all but I could see the peaks to little kids with their mouths open and wanting some food. So as well I fed one or two as much as I could and ate the rest.

Mohsin the called my name.
I Turned to face him but with my eyes down.

He smiled at me and said thank you for looking after Mama while I was away.
I replied it okay but then felt a sense of well. .. I couldn't really explain it but I actually liked him.
Not in the way that he's rude or kind or so... In the was of love.

I really was not sure.
Was he feeling the same way ?