Chapter 3

I woke up on the floor. "Wh-what? What happened?" I muttered to myself, sitting up. my vision went black around the edges and I felt dizzy. I put my hand on my head and my memories flooded back to me. I was calmer now but my mind was racing.

I met Sean. Me, a nineteen year old youtube loser. He gave me his phone number. I fell and he helped. I should call him. No, It'll look like I'm desperate. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I like him, but I don't know if he feels the same way. Well, doofus, he did give you his phone number. Yeah but... okay, that's true.

I didn't know why I was arguing with myself. I closed my eyes. I'd call him tomorrow.

--Sean POV--

That was not like me, not at all. I was the loud, outgoing, loser guy. what possessed me to act like i did around that girl, Y/N? She probably knows me anyways... that's how it usually goes. and yet, somehow I think she doesn't know me, and that kindness was genuine. I guess we'll see. I really did like her, so much, she seemed so, well, different. Not like bad different but genuine and kind and everything good, so close to capturing my septic-heart, even though we met not that long ago... "I don't even know how OLD she is" I groaned. "She was probably like 17 or something, and I'll seem like a creep." I flopped down on my bed amidst piles of crap. "whatever, we'll see if it works out, and if it doesn't, then oh well" I rolled onto my stomach an closed my eyes. "oh well" i repeated, drifting off.