Chapter 9

I woke up in the morning laying on Sean. My wake up woke him up and he rolled over to me, stroking my hair, "Morning beautiful."

"Morning." I grinned, kissing him gently.

--Time skip of 3 years--

I had been dating Sean for 3 years.

We were at our favorite park. Hand in hand, we strolled around, watching the kids play and the couples having picnics.

We sat for a little while and watched the ducks when suddenly, without any warning, Sean covered my eyes.

"Sean!" I laughed. "What are you doing?"

"No peeking!" he chuckled, standing up and gently pulling me up too.

He led me to a spot that I knew by scent, my favourite tree next to the brook.

He uncovered my eyes. He was down on one knee, grinning.

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small box.

Flipping it open, he held out the ring and took my hand.

"Y/N I've loved you since the first time I saw you. Will you be mine forever?"

I gasped, shocked, and started crying. At first no words came out, and all I could do was nod. finally I found my voice.

"YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" I screamed, hugging him and crying happy tears.

I took the ring and put it on. It was beautiful.

 It was beautiful

"Sean... I love you. So much."

"I love you too, Y/N."