Chapter 6

I wasn't sure how to reply to that.

"Y/N?"

"Yes. Yes, I do like you more than a friend." I said, sure of myself. If he was asking, he obviously felt the same way.

"You really do?" He asked nervously.

I blushed. I really did. ever since I met him. "Yeah..."

"I really like you too. More than a friend I mean... Um... Since I first met you actually."

(Ok, quick author's note: I am listening to Monster by Meg and Dia and I'm thinking of Alois Trancy from Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji and the more I think about him, the more I feel sorry for him and the more I wish I could hug him ;-; Thinking of what he's gone through makes me wanna cry...)

"Really? Since you met me?" I laughed, "You mean when I bumped into you?"

"Yeah, you just seemed so... Nice. You were so quick to help me pick up my things and your eyes... they were the most beautiful (E/C) I'd ever seen... they reminded me of (something pretty that is the same color as your eyes.). You were just so... perfect." He said the last word in a sigh.

I laughed. "Well, as for me liking you, well, what's not to like. I had seen you before, on YouTube, but in that moment I couldn't remember who you were... I just... well, I guess you were even more handsome in person."

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to... go on a.. date.. with me?"

I grinned broadly. "Yes."

"When?"

I thought for a second. "Now."

"Now?" He said teasingly.

"Yep. Now." I said back.

"Ok. What's your address?" He asked.

I told him.

"Okay"

"Okay."

He hung up. "Sean? SEAN?" I put the phone down and sighed. I guessed he'd be here in 10 minutes, so I quickly took a shower and had just finished getting dressed when there was a knock at the door. "Coming!" I shouted, gently mussing my (styled hair) and walking to the door.

I opened it. "Wow... You look... more then handsome." I said stupidly to him. He really looked stunning.  Jeans, keeping it casual, and a shirt the same colour as his eyes... it complemented the green hair so perfectly.

"You look beautiful, Y/N.."

"So," I said, taking his hand and grabbing my wallet, "Where should we go? I was thinking.. Starbucks." I stuck out my tongue and laughed at his face, which, at the mention of Starbucks, went pale. "Just kidding. Starbucks is not my style, and definitely not for a date. There IS a bakery over on (Street name), so maybe we could go there." His face got it's color back. "That sounds great, Y/N. Also, Starbucks is a fucking addiction. What the hell do they put in that stuff? And that's another thing I like about you. You aren't MAINSTREAM. You do things by what YOU like, not what other people like."

I hugged him and poked his nose. "Let's go Mr. Booper Dooper. The bakery awaits us."

He laughed, kissed my forehead, and we stepped out the door, slamming it behind us.