Prolog

Orlandos PoV:
I sat in the library of Camelot, searching for books about the history of music or old musical notes.
The sun set and after a few hours it was totally dark outside.
It was one of this moonless nights that the children were told about in horror stories.
Not that I would have believed any of them.
Suddenly I heard a wispered from somewhere.
I could barely understand it but it was like magic that dared me to seek for the place the strange voice was comming from.
I got up slowly and followed a strong feeling of warmth that lead me.
I entered the restricted section without any hesitation, even though I knew I would be burned alive if the guards would catch me here.
It didn't matter.
Behind a big book shelf I saw a nearly blinding light and heard the wisper again.
"Orlando, Come!", was all the voice said.
I slowly reached out for the glowing book and opened it.
All the energy was unleashed at once.
I felt that something flew into me and my true self was gone.
My eyes glowed blood red while the book turned it's pages by itself until it showed three women.
One had long, with hair and piercing blue eyes.
Next to her were two other ladys, one with short grey hair and the other woth dark brown.
"You called masters?", my voice was cold.
"Yes my little minion, the trix called you. Now you are ours and have to do as we comment.
You have to do us a little favour and get us out of here.", the blond said.
"How.", was all I said.
"My sisters and I got trapped in here by some nasty fairies in the future. Good thing they didn't know that if you are in here some time you will be here in the past too.
You where choosen to bring us the key of time!
It's the only way to get us free.
But that key isn't an object.
You have to get us the last sorceress!
Find Musa, the last heir of Merlin!",
and her laugh echoed through the empty library.
"As soon as we have her enchanted Power the Trix will rise again!"

To be continued.

I know everyone hates authors notes and nearly nobody reads them but well, I think this is important here. So I already posted this fanfiction nearly full on my acc on instagram (@the.lovely.musa ) so if you are curious how it might go on just check out my acc (it's also connected with videos there) or the #musawrites (on insta). For the poeple who wait for an update on my drarry fic: Idk when it's going to come because I have actually a lot of work but I promise I will hurry.