Chapter 4

Part IV:
Orlandos PoV:
I had waited restlessly for a new contract to my queens for three days until I heard them call me again at a sunny noon.
I got into our carriage and locked the curtains so no one could follow me or see the inside from outside.
Slowly, I opened the book I had stolen from the library in the night when I had first heard it call for me.
The Legendarium as I had learned.
Of course King Arthur had send many partrols to search for it, it was a powerful and precious object after all, but who would predicted it in the hands of a banch of minstrels?
I laughed. The book in my hands began to glow again and the right page turned itself when my Queens appeared. "Hello my Lady Icy, Lady Darcy and Lady Stormy.", I said respectful.
"They are here. The winx are here Orlando! Come and listen.", Queen Icys voice was a whisper in my head.
"We just need to get control over Musa! You have to earn her trust. She is the only one who can get us out of here! She is the key of time! My sisters and I are to weak to take her Power so you have to make her free us. All you have to do is play the song we taught you and look deep into her eyes after that. If you are the first person to kiss her after that she will be under our control forever. And then we will rule the world!", the Trix laughed.
"How am I supposed to find her?", I asked. "You wont have to. She will find you soon enough. You will feel her presence through our power!", my queen said and grinned slyly.
"Your power?", I raised an eyebrow.
"Yes. Take a peace of our power and do our Pitty!", her voice was magnificent and powerful in each and every way.
Right after her words dark sparks flew from the book right into my heart. I felt the Power, flowing through my whole body and let out a dark laugh.
'Now all I have to do is wait and soon Musas mind will be mine!'
And so I got to sing and wait.

To be continued