Chapter 2

Rivens PoV:
It had been one month. Or that was at least what I had counted.
Thirty days, spend for nothing.
I let out a bitter laugh.
He hadn't even been gone for two days when he ran into this catwoman and her stupid dog.
He could see that moment as it would have been yesterday.
I had crossed their way while they were talking.
"You idiot! I have to find the animal with the ultimate power! And what is it what you brought me, dear brother?! A duck! A normal duck!!!", the cat like creature shouted.
"I'm sorry Kalshara, I thought... Wait, someone is watching us!"
I stumbled back and of course the luck was against me so I fell hard on the ground.
Kalshara just needed one second to be next to me.
"So who is listening to my private conversations here?", she hissed into my ear.
I didn't answer.
"I hope you'll understand that I can't let you go anymore.", was the last thing I had heard before I was hit on my head and lost my awareness.
I hadn't seen her since then.
She had caged me inside some old dungeon so I would have starved sooner or later is I hadn't found some flowers that grew at the wall.
They weren't really tasty but it was better than nothing.
'So thats what you get. You left Musa and everything you have to find yourself but all you got is a damn month in an old dungeon, caged in by some odd woman that looks like a cat. Oh Musa maybe you will take me back? Maybe I will have another chance? I don't know how I could have been so stupid!' "No! Enough!! I have to get out of here and find Musa!", I shouted my anger out and ran against the door with my full weight. Of course she didn't give in. I tried it again and again until I heard it break. I fell with it but I didn't care about the pain. I was free. Now I could return to Musa and ask her for another chance.' If she hasn't got someone new', I thought darkly.