Chapter 1

Blooms PoV:
It had been a whole month since Riven had went of to 'find himself'.
None of us had seen Musa smile since then.
Hopefully that was because we didn't see her much at all, just at the missions we had to do like keeping the fairy animals save from Kalshara, but I knew better.
At the missions she was quiet and day dreaming too but everybody could tell that she really liked the natural park and the fairy animals we had to protect now.
Sometimes we saw her just sitting by the great lake, surrounded by animals, humming her mothers favourite song.
Just like today.
"I miss you so much, Riven", I heard her say and I could tell that she has begun to cry.
Normally I would have comforted her but we all knew that she just wanted to be alone.
So I left to meet the others.
They all returned from their patroles punctual at the same time.
Of course Musa was missing.
"Guys, I'm worried about Musa. She isn't the same since Riven is gone.", Tecna said before I could say anything.
"I haven't talked to her since two weeks or something and we are charring a room for gods sake!"
"We know but we tried everything. First the party that Stella organised, than the music software you created for her tec, the flowers I send her and even the chocolate this new guy from red fountain send her didn't work. Her 18th Birthday is in seven days and we still have no idea where Riven is and obviously he is the only way to make her happy again.", Flora said seriously.
"We know maybe our mission today will cheer her up.", Stella said while sounding a way to hopeless.
"Hopefully some time travelling will cheer her up. We have to find the animal with the first colour of the universe. As much as we hate it we still have our missions...", I said.
Today we have to search middle age for it.
Not that we were awaiting to succeed.
We had looked at dozens of places and times already but at least Layla and Flora had managed to bond with Squonk and Amarok so it wasn't all useless.
"Maybe she will find her fairy animal on this mission - that would cheer her up, wouldn't it.", I thought out loud.
"I sure hope so, let's get to her and start the mission.", Stella said and smiled. We met her minutes after that and of course she sat at the same place I saw her earlier. She must have heard our approach because she turned around slowly. "We have to go on the mission now, you're comming?", I asked softly. "Sure.", she replied. The six crystals of time appeared in our hands. Let this adventure begin., was all I thought before we dissappeared.