8

( Dipper's POV )

When I awoke, I was in a large room that seemed to be entirely yellow. There was a yellow couch with black seams, a triange-shaped yellow carpet with brick patterns, a picture of an eye hanging on the pastel yellow wall, and Bill floating around. Wait, Bill floating around?? I gave it a retake, and Bill sure was floating. Not necessarily around, just about 5 inches from my face. "Hello Pine Tree!" He said gleefully. I nearly jumped when he spoke, as I was still trying to take in my surroundings. "Dammit Bill, you scared me!!" I nearly shouted at him. He floated back a couple inches, and continued to stare at me. I stared right back at his one big eye, and wondered to myself why he was a triangle. I mean, why not be a square, or a parallelogram? Apparently he read my thoughts, or something like that, because right as I wondered that he dissapeared for a moment and reappeared as a perfect square. He had two eyes and a mouth now, but still the hat, bowtie, and cane like usual. "Is this form more appealing to you, Pine Tree?" He smiled. A smile looked strange on a being that normally doesn't have a mouth. Suprisingly, he looked pretty good, even as a square. "Why thank you Pine Tree, you look quite nice as well!" I was startled by his compliment, but I felt my cheeks get hot, then clamped my hands over them in embarrassment. Why was I blushing? This was Bill, I reminded myself. "Oh Pine Tree, you don't have to hide it. I know you love meee!!" Bill's arms stretched a ton and he pinched my cheeks the way mt grandma would. I flinched, and pulled away. "You're just a stupid triangle. I don't love you. You posessed my body, and you're a demon for christ's sake!!" I cried. I know I don't love Bill. Period. He gave me a "sure-you-don't" look, and rolled his eyes. "I was just playing with you Pine Tree, no need to get all defensive" He laughed. "And if this form displeases you I can always change it." A playful smile lit his face. With a second's notice, Bill poofed into a normal-looking boy. I stepped back in surprise. He had light brown hair with blonde tips, a perfect tan, and deep brown eyes. He was wearing a yellow sweatshirt with a large eye printed in the middle, black straight jeans, and a pair of low-cut black vans. He looked like some skater boy, except the yellow sweatshirt. The outfit really fit him, and he looked just like a normal 14-or/so year old. I stared at him in shock for a moment. I manged to say, "I.. I didn't know you could do that..." Before turning away. He looked really good. Like really good. I mean, I'm not gay or anything, I've had a girlfriend before.. It's probably just his magic influencing me, I decided. As I started to turn around to talk to him again, the whole yellow room faded, and we were plunged into darkness.