16

A/N: I'm so sos sosososo sorry I haven't updated in forever !! ill try to be better about it, seriously this time!!! and thank you all so much for like 900 votes 💕💕also how'd you guys like the finale?? comment below!!if u want lmao idk im just tryinng to do what sucessful authors on here do ok kms ill start writing

Bill's POV
(Also please watch video while reading the music goes w/ the story aand ok)

As I stared at the heart monitor I wondered whether it was possible for a demon to die of loneliness or sadness. In all of my time, I never really loved anyone like I love Dipper. I never wanted to do anything too dirty with him, just be able to say we were together. The heart monitor continued its one long beeeep. I reached Dipper's hand and gently made sure to avoid the IV. He twitched slightly as I held his hand, and I had no intentions of stopping my tears.

Dipper's POV
Floating was surprisingly relaxing. Except for the stress factor that your friend has a crush on you, oh and also that your heart isn't beating. So technically, I was dead for a little while. Although I could still see Bill. And he was looking at me, crying and holding my hand. I could even describe it as tender and sweet, though anything with Bill is not tender nor sweet. Except for this. I looked over to Bill again, and he was whispering something in my ear. I wasn't sure if I would ever find out what it was, because right then, I fell straight down.

Im sorry this is a short chapter because i have someone staying with me this week, so i have to get up before her to write lmao, and ill write more short ones in the next couple days, thanks for supporting my work again!!! ^. ^ <3