10

( Note: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this, I've been pretty busy with school. I'll try to update more often from now on <3 Also, if you have a moment please comment which POV you would like to see more of! :) )

Bill's POV

"Bill!!! Bill??? Are you okay?? Did I do something??? Please be okay!!!" I jumped up off the ground, only to be face-to-face with Dipper. He looked really worried. "Bill! You're awake!" I stared at him, confused as to why he seemed so worried. "Yes Pine Tree, I am awake. What, did you think I was going to sleep forever??" I said harshly. I didn't like how he was looking at me. His look changed from fear to relief to.. sadness? Something like sadness, I guess, because he turned around and walked away without a word. "Pine Tree? Where are you going?" I shouted. This sadness-type-emotion was worse than the other one. It kinda tugged at my chest in a painful way. He didn't answer me, so I decided I'd follow him. I turned invisible and floated over behind him, then sat on his shoulders and materialised. "Missing someone?" I said, smiling at him. He jumped and look up at me. "What the heck Bill! Why are you sitting on my shoulders??!" He yelled, then pushed me off. I reappeared in front of him. "Pine Tree, didn't your parents teach you manners?" I scolded, using a false granny voice. Dipper just stared at me for a minute. I didn't understand what had happened. Maybe he just really hates me. I guess that's better than him liking me. Are you sure that's what you think? Asked a small voice in the back of my head. I shrugged it off. Of course not. Why would I want him to like me?? I came out of my daze  just in time to see him run away and dissapear into the woods.