II-He is so not calling the cops on me!

I was at an official loss of words. He was probably going to throw me out, or worse, call the cops and arrest me for trespassing. And it would be so embarrassing that I can never ever show my face in polite society again. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

I asked Skandar if he was gonna call the cops.

“Of course not, Patricia, or whatever your name is. It’s alright, your secret’s safe with me. But on one condition.” He said, finally releasing his grip on me.

“It’s Zoe. Name that condition, and I’m in.” Wait, that sounds really wrong. But anyway, I committed this felony, and as awful as it is, the righteous thing to do is to face the consequences.

Skandar looked as if he was in deep thought. “Okay, I want you to work for me. You shall be my assistant for a month, and you have to do everything I say. Can we agree on that?”

I immediately paled. I have no idea if I should cry, or wail in despair, or…jump for joy. He just looked at me like I was an unreasonable excuse for a human being. After doing that, he ran his hand through his awesome hair.

I cannot stand for this anymore. The fact that Skandar is just here In front of me is giving me seductive thoughts, what more if I work for him? I blushed and shook my head to get rid of the things I’m thinking about. He was probably teasing me like the maniac that he is. He probably knows about my undying love for him that he pushes me as far as to work as his assistant. Suddenly, I opened my mouth to speak and the stupidest thing came out:

“No, I won’t work for you, Skandar. No nononono way.” I protested.

Skandar smirked at me as if he knew what to do. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started dialing three numbers. I gasped when I saw what they are. 9-1-1.

Before he could connect, I grabbed his phone away. I know this is impolite but, I needed to. Or I could face the humiliation and go to juvie. Since I’m 15 and going to prison is technically not possible yet.

“I’ll do it.” I muttered. There, I gave him my word.

He grabbed his phone back from me and wrote something down on a piece of paper. “Go there at three in the afternoon tomorrow and look for me. Then I will give you something to do.”Skandar smiled and gave me the paper.

“See you then, Zoe.” He said, waved, and walked away.

Damn, Skandar remembered my name.