III-I get kissed, but I hope it was a zombie who did it.

WEEK 1:

I looked back at the address that Skandar had given me. “This can’t be right.” I said to myself. In front of me was a gigantic gate with an even more gigantic house in it. Like a mansion. Seriously. It was so gigantic that I lost track of what I was supposed to do. I’m pretty sure I got the address right. I’m hardly wrong when it comes to directions.

Suddenly, I felt someone’s presence behind me. I dared not look. It could be a rapist, a kidnapper, a human trafficker, or worse, a zombie indicating that the apocalypse was starting.

When I finally realized that I was just overreacting, I turned around a little too soon and accidentally kissed the person behind me. That person’s lips were so soft that I didn’t even knew who it was but this kiss is just…divine. This is my first kiss, and I’m enjoying it.

I pulled away to discover that I just kissed….

Skandar Keynes.

Why, oh why could it not just be the zombie indicating that the apocalypse was starting? Why oh why did it have to be Skandar Keynes standing behind me? Why oh why didn’t the kidnapper just kidnap me right here, right now?

We both had astonished looks on our faces. Well, mine was more of a blushing-like-a-tomato kind of astonished, but nonetheless, we were astonished.

“Z-Zoe?” he managed to say.

“Hi. I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you were-“ I said, looking down at my feet, which I had some dark blue keds on. In fact, today, Imanaged to dress really nice for him. I had on a printed peplum top, black skinny jeans, and my favorite dark blue satchel. My light brown hair was in loose curls as always.

Skandar just looked at me and smiled. “You don’t really need to apologize, I’m sorry for sneaking up on you like that.”

I smiled as well. “You were sneaking up on me?” I asked, just out of curiosity.“Yes, I just wanted to see your reaction to my house, actually.” He replied.

“This grandiosity of a humungous mansion is your house?” I suddenly reacted. Skandar laughed and nodded.

 “You actually gave me your address? What if I was some robber? I don’t want you to take this the wrong way but you knew me for just a day. I care about your safety, you know, I don’t think you should go out handing your address to people you barely know.” I said, matter-of-factly.

“And yet you go around kissing people just because they’re behind you.”Skandar shot back, smirking.

 “That was an accident, I swear.” I muttered, hoping he doesn’t notice me blushing.He laughed his adorable laugh once more. “I gave you my address because I trust you, Zoe. You’re a nice girl.”

I was obviously flattered. It was nice to be given a compliment once in a while.

“But still, you live in a mansion! No wait, you live in a castle!” I gushed, pointing at his “house”. He shrugged and looked back at me. “Calm down, it’s no big deal.”

Okay, so let’s see here. He’s really hot, a great actor, an even greater kisser, and he’s rich?

Skandar Keynes, I love you.