Chapter 2

Harumi~

Today was the day that I was going to meet Tamakoma Branch. I wore a brown mini skirt with a white sweater and black knee length socks. I gave Osamu, Yuma and Chika my address so they would pick me up. I still don't know my way around Mikaido City. Then I heard my doorbell ring.

I open my door and meet my classmates. "Good morning!" 

"Ohayo." They all say

"Shall we go?" I ask and lock the door

We all started to walk towards the Branch.

"Before we arrive, Harumi, do you have any questions?" Osamu asks

"Hmmm. No I don't think so." I simply reply

"Okay then. Well we're here." He says

I look at the old abandoned looking buildings. "E-Ehh! I thought this was supposed to be like a secret base??" I say surprised. The building looked torn down, almost abandoned.

We all walk into the building, as I walk in, I'm greeted by a small boy and an animal.

"Hi Osamu, Yuma, Chika. Who's that?"

"Her name is Inoue Harumi. She's thinking of joining Tamakoma Branch." Yuma says

"Oh, if you marry me I'll let you pet raijinmaru!" The little boy exclaims

"I'm okay." I assured 

"Let's go inside now." Osamu says

I walk inside to meet four people, a pretty girl with long hair and blue eyes. Two boys, one with black hair and the other with red. Then there was another girl she wore glasses and had purple hair. Then there was a man who was smoking and looked older than all of them. 

"Welcome to Tamakoma!!" A bunch of people said

*** 

Everyone had introduced themselves to me and in my honest opinion, everyone is really nice! Also, after some thinking, I shared my identity with them as well, otherwise it'd look weird.

"A team can usually have a maximum of four members. This would be you, Yuma, Osamu and Chika." Usami said

"I see." Osamu said

"Anyway, what's the relationship between you and Haru, Yuma?" Konami asked

"Ah, we're just very good childhood friends." Yuma says

"I see. But it would be sooo cute if you went out!" Konami says

"We're only friends!" I assure

"Harumi, unlike Yuma and Chika, you haven't trained with any of Border's triggers yet. Are you sure you'll be fine?" Usami asks

"Yea, if its a trigger, i'll be fine." 

"Then, since the enlistment if tomorrow, we'll try to teach you everything today.

***

We arrive at the enlistment with Osamu and with our C-rank triggers on. I see some of the A-ranks wondering why Yuma and Osamu are with me. Since they don't know about my existence as a neighbour, they think I am just a mere girl.

After an old man was done speaking, the A-rank Arashiyama unit came up to talk.

What had caught my attention was when they finally started sorting us out.

"If you would like to be an attacker or gunner, please stay here. If you would like to be a sniper, follow Satori to the training hall."

Yesterday I decided to be an attacker with Yuma while Chika wanted to be a sniper.