(Update~)

Hello, hello~ It has been while since I have written in this. The new chapter for Ohayou Gozaimasu should come sometime this month (most of the chapter is written and the end just needs to be outline and written). A new story, A Lily For My Dearest, is uploaded and the second chapter of that should be coming really soon as well. Three new stories are to come:

Sinful: [Yuri] It had just been a little sin. One little sin in the evening-dyed corner of the classroom on high school graduation day. Or at least that is what it had been to Ayama Momoko and Haiyami Hachiru. College lulled them to separate ways, and neither saw one another after that passionate day. Now a fourth year in college, Momoko had moved on from the event as if it had never occurred. But fate works in mysterious ways. What happens when a simple night on the town throws her headlong into the girl she once knew...and reignites something she had forced to keep dormant since that day?

Hanakotoba: [Yuri] (Language of Flowers, lit. Flower Word) Maiko carried a yellow tulip. Kisumi, a violet. Raion, a pale pink peony. On Nagato's binder was sketched an orange lily. On Maya's, a white chrysanthemum. Red tendrils of a spider lily highlighted Yuki's angry red pen. In a prominent jar on the window in Reiko's dorm was a fresh clump of hydrangeas. Shadowing the outside of Tomomi's shared dorm window, a thick nestling of honeysuckle. On Haruka's nightstand rested a wilting edelweiss bushel. Takako's hair was always colored by a yellow daffodil. A wreath of aromatic pink roses accented the small upstairs dormitory bathroom. Below in the lobby, a large oil painting of a Lotus. Though nothing was as beautifully defined as the lonely gardenia atop Miki's sketch book. [Not a very detailed description, although it will be rewritten once the story is further outlined)

Polarize: [A late short story for October] Nanto Kasumi encounters a ghost named Kusuragi Hanako from her school on the first of October. As October dwindles into the coming November, so seemingly does her friend. With no way to preserve her, Kasumi struggles, and in her struggle uncovers a secret, a photo, a camera, and a battered sketchbook. Can she truly preserve something that is already dead?

That concludes the update~ Please feel free to message me if you have any concerns or suggestions~ I apologize for my inconsistence, absence, and non-frequent updating schedule. Thank you to all who read my stories! It means so much! - The-Yuri-Addict <3