Sinister welcome

Daintily sipping from the huge coffee mug , Brooklyn grasped it with two of the prettiest manicured hands. Peeping the massive wedding ring Claudia said oh that's stunning. Smirking Brooklyn said thank you & continued on with their convo . Rich in flavor she couldn't help but to comment on the coconut almond & ginger tea Claudia made for her. Savoring the flavor of the island flavored exotic delicacy , Brooklyn asked where she could purchase it? Fronting Claudia said my fiancée makes it. Nodding she complimented & moved on. Swarming around in her belly the warmth knocked off the slight November chill. Glancing around the kitchen Brooklyn had a brief flashback . Ejecting the thought from her mind she gave Claudia some decorating tips while the ladies chopped it up ,while getting to know each other. Liking what she saw Claudia deemed Brooklyn a person of quality someone she could hang out with. Making plans for an outing , Brooklyn said  yes , you gotta meet the girls ! Hoping for the best she said then maybe we could all chill together . Excited by the thought of finally being the "Stepford wife" her man wanted her to be , Claudia was caught in mid sentence by a siren.  Jumping up she sashayed over to the window in her cappuccino colored silk robe. Upon further inspection She said their parked in front of your house. Baffled Brooklyn asked my house? As she phonily clutched her pearls. Nodding nosily Claudia said mhm. Grabbing her huge wool ugg sweater, Brooklyn wrapped herself in it tossed the hoody over her head , polite as ever she thanked Claudia for the hospitality then excused herself.