All eyes on u.

Waltzing over towards Detective Robinson & Marsh Brooklyn said good morning fellas , have you come up on any leads? Sighing the young officer placed his hand on her shoulder providing very little comfort & said I'm sorry ma'am We haven't found anything yet , but we needed to ask you a few more questions. Is that possible? Nodding Brooklyn walked in the direction of her home with the investigators on her heels . Placing her dainty hand on the key pad they were allowed access to her castle . Awestruck detective Marsh looked around , taken aback by the decor he asked random questions tryna get a feel for how much she & her husband grossed . From the huge gold lion with the ruby eyes to the flawlessly polished black Italian marble floor every room was more opulent then the last. Escorting the officers into her white on white den she offered them tea & cookies from a rose gold tea & tray set, before getting down to business. Taking her in detective Robinson couldn't see past her beauty and extremely curvaceous figure but detective marsh was a hater, he got his rocks off ruffling feathers . Every man in his family had been in law enforcement continuing in the tradition, he refused to let the ball drop on his watch , jumping in head first he blankly stared at Brooklyn & asked where her husband Hassan was. Seemingly thrown off Brooklyn said idk sir that's why I came to the authorities, In hopes you could help me find him. The thought of her husband brought tears to her eyes. Wiping them carefully so she didn't smear her mascara, she blotted lightly. Trying to console her Det. Robinson said mrs Ali , if there was anything you could tell us about your husbands disappearance it would help us a great deal. Understanding totally Brooklyn said I'm not sure...... I told u everything I know. But I can assure both you gentlemen as she batted her naturally long lashes, If I had a clue where my husband was we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, because I'd be there. Unsatisfied with her answer Det. Marsh said do you mind if we look around? Hunching her shoulders carelessly she said be my guest I've searched all his belongings & haven't found anything . Maybe a fresh pair of eyes will do the trick, As she sat back freely letting the men inspect the house.