Frantic

Damp ,dark ,and frigid Hassan shivered from the brisk temperatures & minimal clothing.  Stirring from his unconsciousness to an unfamiliar surrounding alarmed him. Unable to ambulate he fidgeted before violently struggling to get free. Tisk Tisk Tisk a voice from the far left corner of what seemed to be a cell, said. Unable to catch a glimpse of their face or the tone of his captor's voice only upset him more. Angry ,but cocky nonetheless he asked do you know who the fuck I Am??? In return all he got was silence... Growling he said show your face you fuckin' coward ! Imma man I don't do shit on the low , in the shadows ! The last thing he heard was the door slam shut....  Viscously he yanked , squirmed & threw another tantrum until his body became fatigued.  Heart racing & out of breath he vaguely recalled his last memory .... Brooklyn he mumbled before drowsily drifting off again.

Cackling loud as hell & clearly enjoying themselves Claudia watched on as , Diva , Szay , Sheo & Brooklyn gossiped while sipping on some wine & talking about any & everything . Beautiful all in their own right Claudia couldn't help but to stare at Szay. From her keen nose , high cheek bones & pouty lips, down to her broad shoulders .....Something piqued Claudia's interest everything surrounding her was just to perfect. Watching Claudia watch her , Szay asked Miss thang you good ??? Startled she stuttered then said yes mhm I'm good, while apologizing , digging her very own hole she tried to clean it up by saying " you look like an old friend ". Smirking yet offended Szay flipped her Long luxurious hair behind her shoulder & said " Nothing about me is old & if you had a friend that looked like me & you dropped the ball shame on you " with a snap of her fingers. Giggling the ladies knew Szay could be a handful but also needed to know Claudia could handle herself in a pack of wolves , so no one came to her rescue. Eyeballing the situation Diva dug in asking what her nationality was ? Glaring at the cocoa beauty with bone straight silk hair Claudia answered dryly Colombian . Oop Sheo mumbled (but not really) the shade is real ... Sighing over the mean girls act , Brooklyn said ladies be nice, each & everyone of you have characteristics of bitches ! Give her a break ??? Defending her own Claudia said no no I'm glad the ladies aren't phony I can respect that.... Amused B smirked, while checking her phone then hurriedly excusing herself.