Mz. Sameulz

Luxuriating in her huge porcelain clawfoot bathtub Szay rubbed the sudsy bubbles over her voluptuously firm c cups. Sculpted like a goddess she glared at her partial reflection before snorting a line of nose candy off the glass tray , resting her head back on the  plush cherry red towel she closed her eyes as the euphoria set in.

~Recollection~
Forcefully shoving me back out of the door with a black eye & all momma said " if you bring yo tail back here with yo ass beat.... Imma beat yo ass again ! Now choose one ! As the door slammed shut in my face. Fearing the worse I wiped my tear stained face & headed back down to the Blvd . Stephen Jackson was a ruthless mutha fucka & he was known for bustin' his gun & pushin' rock all day! Now in my mind he wasn't the type of dude you meaning "I" would run down on shiiiittt , for that matter I wasn't runnin down on nobody , except Li'an ass to get my fillins' done! Realistically I ain't wanna die just cuz this gun toting nigga had jokes ,but I damn sure didn't wanna upset momma nor have her tell Mr.Samuelz , (ugh I hated that man.) Lucky as if the gods were smiling down on me today his crew was out of sight , maybe I could beat his ass then run before they all started shooting at me......... Taking a deep breath I said "Hey Marc you think I could talk to you real quick ? Scanning me from head to toe he smirked before saying "you a bold muh fucka " ! As he looked around apprehensively , after seeing none of his peers were around he said "iight" with a nod. Relieved I said " thank you so much , as I loosened the clutch I had on my pearls . Tossing around what I would say was short lived because as soon as I stepped into the dark hallway , he snatched me up by the collar & slammed me up against the wall hard. Shocked as hell I gasped while my hands flailed nervously. Overpowering me he forced his tongue into my mouth & slid it across mines as his hands roamed my physique. Breaking from the heat filled kiss he snarled saying "you better not tell nobody! " as we heard his friends coming back . Nudging me out the door roughly I stumbled on the door ledge then tripped at their feet. Ctfu they all got a good laugh . Embarrassed , disrespected , shunned , then tossed to the floor like a knock off coach bag!!!! Oh hell nah that's where the lined was drawn. Regaining my footing I spun around with my fist swinging. Unbeknownst to me I could fight !!  As my first blow snapped his head back and blood gushed out. Cheering his crew oo'd & ahh'd as I whooped on his ass !

Jolted from my thoughts I screamed "WHAT NIGGA?" In response to Bernard hollering my name . Peeking his head thru the door he said " hey Bae , just wanted u to know I'm home. Rolling my eyes I couldn't help but to say " I see you ! "