Were going on a trip in a plain flying threw the sky to visit Pewdiepie

Well heres another of my terrible fanfiction XD HOPE YOU LIKE IT

Felix (Pewdiepie's) POV
Oh man oh man oh man im so exited that jack was comming over to visit okay okay calm down felix hes just visiting but still I had the weirdest felling whenever were talking on the phone or texting and now, now im actually going to see him his face how he is I bet hes the most wonderfull person you could meet okay okay slow down pewds your not falling for jack on the other hand you have Marzia and you love her but what if I like jack better then marzia....huh what if I like jack better than Marzia?....Wweeellll um i should worry about other things now like uuhhh okay so jack is going to sleep in the guest room we have and and huh I feel like im missi-OH FUGE I FORGOT TO TELL MARZIA HE WAS VISITING I quickly run to the living room were Marzia was at she was watching a show about randomness eh whatever
"Hey Marzia jack is comming over to visit over for 3 weeks or more that sound good?"I said and she looked at me and thought for a bit "hhhmmm....OKAY sounds great to me I can hang out with my freinds while hes here sooo yeah thats okay"she said and smiled"Thanks!"I smiled back and went upstairs to get everything ready wow im so exited.

Sean's(jacksepticeye's) POV
Okay I got everything ready and im in a taxi going to the airport man I cant wait to see felix we could do so many vlogs it will be awesome.I finally arived at the airport I quickly got inside the plane and sat down next to a window I looked outside and yawened thats when the tiredness came in I felt my eye lids get heavy and now im already asleep....

-time skip (when he got their)-

I woke up by the sound of seekers I got up and got all my stuff and went outside were the plain I looked around and got my phone to call felix.

Ring~
Ring~

"Hello?"he said"Hey felix! its me jack im at the airport already"I said"Really? Great! Ill be their in 20 min k"he said "Sure! Byyee"I said and we hang up I looked around and saw a candy shop I went inside and looked around WOAH they have all the candy in here its incredible I got some skittles for felix and I got gummy bears for me I went to go pay and I got out the store I went outside the airport and waited for felix to come.

Felix(Pewdiepie's) POV
I quickly got into my car and told Marzia I was going to go pick up jack she was going with her freinds today so im free to hang out with jack I drove to the airport and saw jack their sitting on a bench with a bag wonder whats it for.I got out the car and went the direction jack was at
"Hey jack!"I said he looked behind him and noticed me he gasped and smiled brightly man thats adorable "Hey felix! Wow you look awesomw in person!"he said and laughed a little I could hear my heart beating faster "Hi! You look great to and love the green hair its fab!"he said and giggled god hes to adorable I have to stop this.We got in my car and drove to my house we got out the car he was walking besides me and he stoped "Oh I forgot!"he said forget what?? He grabed something from the bag and handed it to me "Here! I bought it for you so I can thank you"he said man I love his irish axsent I smiled and took the candy to see it was skittles Yay I love skittles "thanks but you dint have to buy me nothinh as you always say you Like a boss!"I said and smiled"yeah well I wanted to be nice and buy it for you and thanks im freacking killing it right now im LIKE A BOSS!"he said we both looked at each othet and laughed we both cpuldt stop laughing for about 5 min soo we callmed down I open the front door and we steped inside the house.

Sean's(jacksepticeye' s) POV
We steped inside his house after we callmed down he showed me the room I was going to stay in and the room was so awesome its like my room it had neon green walls I thanked him and he helped me unpack I was so happy but I dint know why all I knew was that this was going to be the greatest visit ive done yet and I was exited.

Did you like it idk pls tell me if you did idk if ppl are liking my stories soo yeah maybe ill update tonmorow and see what happens next HOPE YOU LIKED IT .