Cute stuff!!(=°3°=)/

HeY gUy's i tried to do this as long as I could and I just wanted to say THANK YOUUU SO MUCH FOR THE 1.19K views I think that's what you call it? WELLL eh who cares and I also tried to make this adorable so you may noowww REEAADDDD--
No hate for marzia I just thought of a idea for this chapter I think she's awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix(pewdiepie's)POV
When i woke up i felt as something was pushing down on me,i rubbed my eyes and looked down to figure that the weight i felt was jack.He looked so adorable i blushed and decided to mess around with his light green hair and wait for him to wake up.A few minutes had passed and i saw him open his eyes slowly "Felix?.." he asked 'god was he so cute in the morning' i thought 'hold yourself together felix not right now' i mentaly slapped myself and looked at him "Hey,goodmorning"i said and smiled he then blushed and quickly got of me and looked away "um,uh,sorry about getting ontop of you.."he said and blushed i chuckled "Hey!its all cool"i assured him "Ima go make breakfast!"he said "Well hurry up!"i said and ruffled his hair,he giggled then left,i sighed and smiled slightly and closed my eyes at the peace i had,only to be inturupted by jack telling me something but it didnt bother me"Hey felix!someone rang the doorbell can you get it plleasee!"i heard from the downstairs i got dressed as fast as possible and went down stairs "Why cant you get it!"i said and chuckled "Because Im to lazy and making food for us daddy!"he said and smirked at me when i passed by him i blushed and quickly went to the door i opend it and saw it was marzia "Marzia what are you doing here i thought you were going to come until night"i said surprised "What?i said i was comming in the morning"she said 'really?' "Oh well okay.."i said but came out as a whisper "Yo Felix!who was it!"i heard jack say as he came to the door "Oh..Hi Marzia!"he said "Hey jack!"she greeted back "Well um breakfast is ready!"he said and went marching to the kitchen i followed soon after him.

We all sat down and started eating "Mmhh this is so good!"i said with mouth full of food in my mouth "Ya really think so!Thanks!"he said and we locked eyes i could't look away until i heard someone clear their throat "Soo Felix!you wanna go to the movies today"marzia said "Yeah sure,you wanna come jack?"i said "oh i thought it was just going to be you and m-"i heard marzia say but was cut of by jack "Sure ill love to go!"he said rather quickly "Okie dokie then!"--------------------------------------------
---------------------

When we got to the movies we quickly got out the car and went inside "What do you guys want to watch?.."Marzia said while looking at the list of movies we could watch "How about we watch the blair witch?"i said while pointing at the name that was on the list "Yeah!sure"Marzia said "umm.." i heard someone say behind me and i turned around to face a pretty scared jack "Can we watch something else please?.."he said "really?"marzia said rader rudely "What?!"jack said and shut his eyes,i then noticed he was shaking a little,my eyes went wide and i got closer to him and put an arm on his shoulder "Jack you okay?Whats wrong your pale and shaking!"i asked worried "No its just...i dont really enjoy scary movies all that well.."he said and looked down 'damnit why is he killing me with his cuteness' i thought "Hey..dont worry im here"i said "You can get through this i know you do!"i said and gave him a smile he then smiled a little also,it made me have a weird feeling in my stomach but i didnt care "Okay..yeah..yeah!i can do this!"he said and slapped himself lightly for encouragement i chuckled and ruffled his hair "Ehem..we got a movie to watch.."Marzia said while carrying all of our snacks she was also glaring at jack 'strange..' we then got to the theater and sat down with me being in the middle of marzia on my left and jack on my right.

The movie then started to play and people started to cheer before they were hushed by some other people.While the movie was playing i looked at jack and he was wide eyed and shacking while holding on to his seat at the time "Hey jack..you can hold on to me if you want?"i whispered i saw a faint pink spread his cheeks but couldt really see due to the lack of light he then smiled at me "o-okay.."he whispered back i smiled and he held on to my arm.The movie then started to show jumpscares and as one poped up i heard jack scream with a few more other people and he clung onto me like his life depended on it i also felt someone pull me next to them wich caused jack to also get pulled i then looked at marzia with a confused look on my face but she didnt seem to notice she was to busy on the movie and she looked mad.