The hang out day

Yoo PEeps!!...(doges books) okay soo I know I have taken forever to make another update but I have a reason I have been going threw a lot and so much little time buttt Heyy I'm still trying to do this soo ENJOY~~...(Doges Piano) okay who threw that!! O.O

Felix(pewdiepie's)POV
I was helping jack put his stuff were he wanted it we finished and went downstairs
In the living room "Sooooo...wanna play a game?"he said I smiled "Sure sounds good"he smiled
Back we picked the game we wanted and I put it in the (insert game console).We started playing
and we were mostly laughing and cussing alot.

~Time skip to a little while~

Still pewds POV
I won for the 5th time and I started laughing "Aawww what no fricking way you beat me again thats
bullshiz!!"he said and started laughing "not my falt Im so fabulous!"I said and we laughed again we calmed down "feelliiixx I'm borreedd!"he whined I chuckled and got up him also standing up "welp then lets go get canddyy!"I said "Yess!!"he answered and he started going to the door I got my jacket and followed behind him we got to my car and got inside "To the magical candy land We Goooo!!"he said and I laughed and started driving to the candy store
_
_
We got their and went inside it was very colorful and bright I looked around for a little bit then looked at jack who was looking everywere and was smiling "okay now all we have to do is get the candy, don't goo to crazy!" I said and he giggled I blushed a little and smiled "Okay then letss goo get some of that sugar!"he said and started getting random candy I chuckled and followed behind him.

~A very long time skip :33~

After what semed forever jack finally finished getting all the candy he wanted we walked up to the cashier and payed our things when we walked outside we got in my car "Hey!Look a Arcade lets go their"he said while pointing at a place that had a sign that said 'arcade' "Alright Alright hold your Horses"I said and started making my way over their I then parked and we got out and went inside "What should we play first?" I asked "lets go dance!"he said and pointed at the dancing game we made our way their we inserted the quarters and had to choose a song "Lets do this one it seems fun!"he said and pressed it (it was an anime type of song)It then started and showed us the steps that we were suposse to do "God Damnit Jack!how are you so good at this"I said and laughed at how terrible I was doing "I don't know its just a skill!"he said and giggled I blushed then looked at him and smiled "Yeaahh Whatever" I said and we continued we played like ten times and laughed way to much we also had a contest and of course Jack won we then got tired and went home when we got their we were just stewing around and playing video games while eating the candy we bought "Yo!Felix"I heard someone say and I turned around seing Jack with two cans of wipcream and he had a huge smile on his face I chuckled and blushed again he then came and sat down next to me and passed me a can "I found them in the frige"he said and sprayed some in his mouth I then got an idea "Heyy jack come hear I gotta tell you something"I said and he blushed a little and came closer I then sprayed wipcream on his face "Ahhh!Felix!!"he said trying to take it off I laughed so hard "Your gonna pay you little bitch!"He said while smiling and then my eyes went wide when he takled me down and sprayed some wipcream all over my face we were silent at first then laughed "That's why you should never mess with The great Jackaboy!"he said and laughed again "Yeah,Yeah"I said and we calmed down I then notice that he was ontop of me and I blushed then smiled a little he smiled back and we stared at each other I then started to lean in a little but then I heard someone was trying to open the door and he quickly got of me I sat up and looked at the door and someone came in "Oh Hi pewds hi Jack" she said wait were was Marzia now that I think of it I haven't really thought of her much "Hi Marzia!" Jack said and went to go shake her hand I then got up to greet her to "Hey Marzia"I said and kissed her head softly "Where have you been?"I asked "Oh just went shopping early with my freinds"she said and smiled a little "I'm gonna go change and make dinner you guys hungry?"she asked I looked at jack and shrugged "Sure why not"we both said at the same time I chuckled and he giggled Jaackk why do you have to be so cute I thought "ima go take a shower k?"he said and started to go upstairs I wathed him then sat on the couch,sigh I'm so tired for some reason I should rest a little while,I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

Sean's(Jacksepticeye)POV
I finished taking a shower and was now putting on one of my green shirts I had,I then walked down stairs and stopped when I saw Felix asleep I giggled and walk over to him I then looked around and found a marker ontop of the coffe table,Aawww man this is gonna be awesome,I went to go get it and took the top of I then went back to Felix and bent down,I smiled and stopped for a while,he looks so peacfull in his sleep hmm I was then leaning in until I heard him groan I then fell backwards and hit my head on the floor "Fuckkk!"I yelled and started rubbing my head"What!?huh,jack what happened"I heard someone say and I turned my attention to it and saw Felix woke up,Dangg it,"sorry I just fell and banged my head on the floor that's all"I said and smiled at him "Are You sure,are you bleeding does it hurt a lot"he said and hurried over to me with a worried expression,I giggled "Felix its fine I'm okay don't worry"I said and he blushed red I giggled again,its way to easy to make this guy blush "oh okay well umm come on lets go see if Marzia is done with the food"he said he stood up and held his hand for me to grab it I smiled at him and took it.

Felix(Pewdiepie's)POV
Dang it dang it dang it Why is Jack so god damn Adorable I swear I'm gonna hug him to death one of these days,Me and jack made our way to the kitchen and saw Marzia already done "Oh Hey boys I was about to call you"she said and smiled.
--Time skip they are done eating :33--
Jack was helping Marzia cleaning the dishes and I was cleaning the table when we were all done Marzia went upstairs to go to sleep and me and jack were left alone"Alrighty then ima go to sleep goodnight jack"I said
"Okay I better get some rest to goodnight Felix oh and I had fun today ya goof"he said and smiled widely "Yeah I did to you Irish patato"I said and he laughed we both said our goodnights and I went to my room I saw Marzia already asleep,I changed into my pajama pants I got into bed and put my arms on the back of my head,I wonder what were gonna do tommorow we should probably do a video together we could also go to the mall or other places etheir way I would be spending time with jack,I smiled a little at the thought of jack,I shouldn't be thinking of him so much I mean well I got a girlfriend and I'm pretty sure he has one to but I just can't get the thought of him out of my head,and with that I drifted of to sleep...
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sooo how you wonderfull people like it I hope you're not mad at me for updating really really late buutt here ya go a chapter with 1492 words I hope you like it And I hope you guys are and will allways Have a fabbuullouusee day :33