Dearest Ophelia:

"... Ophelia..."

A melodic yet melancholic hum awakens you slowly. Your body aches, feels drained, yet renewed all together. Before you've completely regained consciousness, tidbits of information flood back into your mind. You recall running from something in the woods, being scratched by the thorns that adorn the roses.

"You know, you should really know better. No matter how beautiful the rose is, the thorns will always draw blood." The same voice speaks softly.

Your eyes slowly flutter open, your vision is hazy at first but you adjust quickly. This... Isn't your tent. You quickly turn to your right and find a guy sitting on a chair facing your bed. He's holding a teddy bear tightly while staring longingly at you. As if he expects something.

"Where am I... Who are you. What did you do to me?" You question, still groggy.

"I didn't do anything this time... Huh teddy?" He talks to you, then his beloved bear.

You look at him and tilt your head in confusion. "Well then you won't mind if I leave now, will you." You make a question into a statement rather.

"Teddy won't like that. I think it's best you stay right where you are, Ophelia."

You scrunch your face up lightly in confusion, "O-ophelia..? You've mistaken me, my name is-..." You catch yourself before making a grave mistake. Why would you give a peculiar stranger who won't let you leave, your name.

"... Why'd you stop? Teddy and I want to know your new apparent name now." He demands in a much darker voice than before.

You look at him then try to get out of the bed you're in to make a run for it, again. How'd you even end up here? Are you still in the woods? What about your friends?

You run and reach the door, as soon as you turn the knob and open, your face meets a chest.

"Ah, ah, ahh! You are not permitted to leave this place." A new voice speaks.

You look up to see a taller male. Who has orange hair and wears a fedora. He's smirking down at you. Why are these people acting as if they know me?

"Look, this isn't funny. Let me leave now." You say seriously.

It's silent for a while, until the fedora wearing male softens his expression. "Alright, entertain me. You always did like cat and mouse games. Or did I just condition you to like them..?" He ponders after his last statement.

You widen your eyes, these people are insane.. You take this opportunity to run past the male and try to find the exit. There's multiple hallways and stairs. You go with your gut and choose one path. And to your amazement, you reached a foyer. With two large doors. As you begin to cautiously walk towards it, you look at the carpet and suddenly remember something.

~

"...Ophelia?" An unknown man whispers to you. And then shares a passionate kiss... With you. And then it fades to black.

~

"Ahem." An annoyed sounding person calls from behind.

You turn around quickly then back up. It's the man from the flashback. Black hair and ruby red eyes... How... Unusual.

"Stay away.." You begin to tremble out of no where.