Yours truly:

~ Dream ~

"Ophelia~ won't you let us feast our eyes upon the illustrious reincarnate?" A fiery yet daunting tone echoes evenly through the woods.

Even as you've heard this strange calling numerous times, you still jump and shut your eyes tightly for a brief moment. Running as fast as you could.

You tire quickly, after all, you're only human. You make a sharp turn and hide against a large fallen tree. Covering your mouth as you breathed, you shake lightly in fear.

"Oh? Yours truly doesn't appreciate your stubbornness." He says in a cocky voice, but soon clicks his tongue in clear annoyance.

"What's the point in running if there's no where to hide!" The words seemed to get louder one by one as his presence got closer. And soon you were tackled to the ground.

You let out a loud gasp, a shriek almost. And everything fades to black

~ dream ends ~

You open your eyes widely and burst from bed, sitting on the edge frantically. The dream felt all too surreal. You felt as if you could actually feel that mans weight upon you.

"Sweet dreams Ophelia?" A confident voice rings from the corner of the room, and out emerges Ayato.

Your body flinches backwards and you crawl back into bed. He smirks at seeing your reaction. "A-ayato... What're you doing here?" You ask wearily. Knowing how rambunctious and mischievous he could be.

"Sheesh, you seem rather distasteful about my presence. Is that any way to treat me?" He scowls and makes his way towards you. Hopping onto the bed and crawling ever so slowly closer to you.

"If you really must know... I'm here for answers. Since my other brothers proved incapable so far... I've decided to take matters into my own hands. Got a problem with that?" He asks warningly.

"None at all..." You manage to say, looking away as he was practically hovering over you at this point.

"Good, then speak. How did you get here?" He picks up your chin and forces you to look up at him.

You glare and he smiles smugly. "I live in the town, and I just so happened to get invited to a camping trip of sorts in the woods. Since, you know, Halloween is nearing the corner. My friends thought it would be a good trip to get our spirits up for it." You answered clearly and bluntly. No need for details.

His face shows disinterest. "That's all fine and dandy, what I meant was, how did you end up in our mansion. Specifics and details required." He affirmed with more dominance and repositioned his hands on each side of your head. Looking directly down at you.

Your eyes widen and you blush lightly at the sudden position. "You know, this isn't the ideal position to get information out of someone..." You furrow your brows.

Ayato makes a displeased grunt and lowers himself so that he's resting on his forearms now. His face is now Inches away from your own. He gleams, "That better?"

You curse internally, "Much." You retort sarcastically.

"Actually, I assumed at least one of you had the answer to that question. Since the reason I awoke from my sleep was hearing strange noises outside my tent. I came out of it to check out the area, and make sure it was nothing. And then... I got mesmerized by these pretty fireflies and followed them a bit deeper into the woods. Before long, I heard a twig snap close behind me and I just ran. I ran all the way until I reached here." You paused for a moment, taking in Ayato's reaction. There was none.

Before you could continue on, he asks, "Why do you assume one of my brothers knows this?" He raises a brow.

"Oh, well, because now my initial thought is that one of you was watching me, or following me? Maybe even leading me in the direction of the mansion. A trap... I guess you could say." You begin to mumble your words, starting to feel stupid for thinking such a thing. Then again, Ayato always had that affect on people.