Chapter 45

Prom is in a couple weeks and Cameron has only mentioned it once. But I wasn't going to say anything because frankly I didn't know if I wanted to go. But if he wanted, I wasn't going to tell him no. Today, Cameron and I had a business meeting so we had to a little more presentable than normal. Cameron woke up before me, went to work out and then came home all before I got out of bed. I woke up when he kissed me on the head when he came back and then went to shower. I got out of bed and got dressed. I put on, a maroon crocheted crop top, ripped black jeans, and a nude leather jacket. When Cameron came out of the bathroom, to get dressed, I went in starting on my hair. I curled my hair to perfect beach waves, did my normal makeup routine and dark red lipstick. My nails were dull black with a little silver on the bottom. Cameron got dressed in a maroon button-up, black jeans and all black vans. "What's the plan for the day?" Cameron asked after he finished his hair, "Umm, I was thinking this meeting and grocery shopping?" I asked, "Sounds like a plan." he said turning off our bedroom light. I grabbed my nude heels with a bow and maroon purse as we walked downstairs. "Panera?" I asked, "Of course!" Cameron said as we walked out the door and walked to the car. We decided to go into Panera because we were really on time this morning, plus we usually make time for food. I ordered Tropical Hibiscus Iced Tea, a chocolate chip bagel and Cameron ordered a cinnamon roll and hot chocolate. About 45 minutes later, we had our meeting which wasn't too interesting. It was just talking about projects Cameron and I had in the next couple months. The meeting took about an hour and a half just getting thru our projects. We went to the grocery store and got things we needed. Our day continued like it usually did with lunch and netflix. As soon as we got home I changed into my Cameron Dallas sweatpants,camo Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and pink, black and white PINK socks. I threw my hair up into a messy ponytail, grabbed my blue and white plush blanket off of the bed, wrapped myself in it and went down stairs. Cameron was taking the pizza out of the oven and put it onto the counter. I came behind him and wrapped the blanket around him with me still inside. "Hi babe." he said, turning around and kissing my head. I snuggled into his chest. Cameron wrapped his arms around me and I layed my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "This is where we belong." he said thru my hair. We hung out eating pizza and watching a random movie on Netflix. "Come on, get dressed in what you had on before, we have somewhere to go." Cameron jumped up and yelled in the middle of the movie. I looked at him funny but listened. I went up stairs and got dressed again. He took my hand and we were gone. "Put this on." he said after while, handing me one of his ties. I tied the tie around my head, covering my eyes. Shortly, the car came to a stop, "I'm getting your door then just hold my hand and I will lead you to your surprise." Cameron said. I heard his door open and close and within a couple seconds he was opening my door and helped me get out of the car. He lead me up a couple steps, thru a door, took a step over something and he told me to sit in a chair. "Okay, you can take off the blindfold now." he said, I took it off and I was surrounded in white puppies. "OH, MY, GOODNESS!!" I said, my jaw was on the floor, "They are white german shepherds, like Bolt!" he said full of excitement. Cameron had a puppy with a pink collar in his hands, "Here, this one's ours." he said handing it to me. "What's it's name?" I asked looking at the tag on the collar, it said "PROM?" I looked up at him, then back at the puppy and back at him. "Are you serious?" I practically yelled, "So, what do ya think?" he asked. I mean my amazing boyfriend got me a white german shepherd puppy, what else was I going to say but "Hell yeah!!" I said. "She's soo cute. What are we going to name her?" I asked. "I was thinking your favorite book that you hate to love is Looking for Alaska, so why not name her Alaska?" he said, "I love it!!" I said getting up, "Thanks babe." I said, "You're welcome. I felt the need to get us a puppy, even tho we have Jaxx, we need a puppy together." he finished. "Can we take her home?" I asked the lady who was selling the puppies, "Yep, she's all yours." the lady said handing us a bag of supplies like, puppy food, a leash,blanket and instructions for the food. Cameron had paid the lady, and had already picked out Alaska, so all we had to do was pick her up. I carried Alaska out of the house, and brought her to the car. I laid the blanket on my lap and then held her all the way home. Let's just say, I fell in love with Alaska as soon I met her. Cameron did an amazing job picking her out and asking me to prom at the same time. I guess I'm going to prom. Yay! (Catch the sarcasm) But I will go for Cam.