Chapter 2: Warped tour: Day 1

When we walked out of the orphanage the tour bus was almost in front of the building. I turned around one last time and yelled "Fuck you orphanage! I'm free now!" I heard Andy snorting from what i just yelled but ignored it. Still not knowing why i got adopted. Why me? We walked to the bus and Jinxx opened the door. When we walked onto the bus i was a little shocked. It was so big on the inside. I never expected that. Ashley and Jake walked to the bunks or well i think so and i just sat down when John the tour manager of the boys walked in. "Hi, i'm John the tour manager of Black Veil Brides."

"Hi i'm Kyara." John walked to the drivers seat and drove away. I looked out of the window and saw Luke and Trevor waiving at me. I waived back even tho the couldn't see me.

"You already miss them, right?" Jinxx said.

"Yeah i do they have been with me since i've been here."

"Well not anymore." CC said in a joking tone. I gave him a sad smile. It was quiet for a moment.

"Do you guys want to ask me something?" I said.

"Ehm.. Yeah i think we have a lot of questions."

"Ok just ask them." I said

"How long have you been in the orphanage?" Jake started.

"Well i have been there since i was six so ten years."
I saw there eyes getting wider and mouths fell open.

"Ten years!?" They all said.

"Well it's nothing compared to Luke."

"How long is he in the orphanage?"

"Twelve years. He was four when he got placed in the orphanage."

"Wow." Andy said.

"When is your birthday?" Jinxx asked.

"It's on the 11th of september."

"Where did you get that t-shirt?" Andy asked.

"I made it myself."

"Oeh she's crafty!" CC exclaimed.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

There were some more questions and i answered all of them. After that we arrived at the Warped Tour venue. "Wow."

"It's impressive right?" Jake said.

"Yeah it is. Are you guys already done with preforming for today?"

"Yes we only need to do a meet and greet. So i hope you don't mind." Jinxx said.

"No not at all. I just gonna sit here on the bus."

"Okay when it's 3 o'clock come to the cafeteria." Andy said.

"Ok." The guys walked out with John following them. I just walked to the bunks to find my sketchbook. I walked to a open bunk with my suitcase. I grabbed my sketchbook and my headphones then i walked back to the living area and sat back on the couch. I put my headphones in and played my mixed playlist with all my favorite bands. I looked trough some drawings and came by a drawing of me, Trevor and Luke. A tear fell down on my hand and i wiped it away and turned it to a blank page and begin to brain storm about something to draw. Then i decided to draw something sad. It maybe sounds weird but i love drawing sad or angry emotions. I ended up with a girl stabbed in the back with words on the knives when i was done i just stared at the drawing. With out knowing this girl represented my life...

Andy's POV
It was 3 o'clock and we walked to the catering. We had a great meet and greet and met some awesome fans. We joked among each other that Kyara was lost or just stood in front of a band performing and that she isn't at the catering. When we got there we searched for Kyara but she wasn't there. We sat down and waited for 10 minutes. "Guys i think something is wrong. We need to search for her. I go to the tour bus to see if she is still there."